Akage-kun

May 9, 2022
Looking forward to more updates, I think I'll wait until the full or partial release of the game to enjoy the integrity of this masterpiece! :unsure:

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
I got that mate, the axe and hammer event should be trigger at 13.00
First you will meet another customer from the blacksmith.
Second day you can buy the axe and hammer with 1500 gold.
yeah. i did it. The issue was the walking speed. It breaks a lot of events. For example breaks the "hide and seek" game and the cheating event from the neigbour.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
yeah. i did it. The issue was the walking speed. It breaks a lot of events. For example breaks the "hide and seek" game and the cheating event from the neigbour.
Use the teleport function from your phone...

Anonymous Amongus

Mar 10, 2023
Does anyone out there know a good Mabel guide for 2.9.1 that isn't censored to uselessness and is current? I haven't found a single thing I'm hoping somebody got a better scoop or has firsthand knowledge of how to get through all her scenes.

Wurster

Sep 22, 2019
Does anyone out there know a good Mabel guide for 2.9.1 that isn't censored to uselessness and is current? I haven't found a single thing I'm hoping somebody got a better scoop or has firsthand knowledge of how to get through all her scenes.
To quote myself:
I made a spoiler free walkthrough, that focuses on how to trigger progress:
Daily Lives of My Countryside Walkthrough
I just updated the guide, because I made an interesting discovery:
You can start Mabel's story in the first week of the game. Normally you would fail the test on Friday for the first and start Emmi's story, then fail the test for a second time to start Mabel's story.
However Emmi's event only makes sense, if you have met Betty before. Therefore you need Betty progress 6 (get caught peeping at the pool) to trigger her event. If you fail that condition you will trigger Mabel's story instead.

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Coming back to this game after a long hiatus. I'm trying to remember where Ek lives? Need to learn to build. Do I need to get through this vine somehow?

1707130977557.png

nvm, found it

1707131180703.png

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes