Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
DailyLivesOfMyCountryside-0.3.0.1Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thank you~

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
This is what happens when you cave in to your patreon subs in order to milk them dry. This game will never be finished and will just indefinitely be in development mode as he introduces more and more new characters as results of patreon polls.

I will never understand what's wrong with just finishing a game and making a new one.

Reactions: Padav22

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
This is what happens when you cave in to your patreon subs in order to milk them dry. This game will never be finished and will just indefinitely be in development mode as he introduces more and more new characters as results of patreon polls.

I will never understand what's wrong with just finishing a game and making a new one.
I don't understand that either, e.g. I don't understand why you can support something like that at all, this Patreon. I'll put it this way: if a game is really good and is being implemented, I would be willing to, but not that something like that is a compulsion to have one I think it's completely wrong to finish the game just for such Patreon supporters. I have to say the game has the potential to become a really good Farm H game, so I hope it gets finished or something, but you really don't have to keep adding new characters or something like that You should really first finish what is already or should be in the game..

FlippyQwQowo

Aug 4, 2022
i just read some guy making a cry over milda adding gay things, cannot believe theres people that see it in a bad way or somehow like that, like dude theres even loli,milf,incest and more typa of shit on this game and the only thing you are crying over is milda putting some gay thing, i wont lie, that guy is making me think he thinks loli or incest is good and some gay stuff is like being burn alive, wild.

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
i just read some guy making a cry over milda adding gay things, cannot believe theres people that see it in a bad way or somehow like that, like dude theres even loli,milf,incest and more typa of shit on this game and the only thing you are crying over is milda putting some gay thing, i wont lie, that guy is making me think he thinks loli or incest is good and some gay stuff is like being burn alive, wild.
Did you not get the point that has been made very clear multiple times? Do I really need to repeat it? Go back and read those messages again and hopefully you will finally stop making stupid assumptions about everyone.

Mar 31, 2020

Literally no one on the discord asked for that part. He added that in himself

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
Different kinks, different people. You could say this about NTR too.

If you like gay sex, good for you. I don't, it's a big turnoff, and I'm not alone in this.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Different kinks, different people. You could say this about NTR too.

If you like gay sex, good for you. I don't, it's a big turnoff, and I'm not alone in this.
Yes, but it's optional. Some people don't like loli either and still play the game for the milfs. You can be as un-alone in this as you want to believe, doesn't make you any degree more right. Maybe use logic and reason for your arguments next time.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018

You don't even need to do that. Finish the complete gameplay loop that lets you finish the game and get the path endings for your current characters, then continue to add more over time as bonus content. Literally thousands of game do this to great success.

You don't even need to make another game if you don't want. Have a finished, complete, game that doesn't just have a ton of halfbaked and half done characters, then do your patreon polls or whatever and slowly add to the game's side content which is what 99% of the characters are anyway since this entire 'game' is a chaotic miss with no point other than to be an interactive scene gallery anyway atm.

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
Yes, but it's optional. Some people don't like loli either and still play the game for the milfs. You can be as un-alone in this as you want to believe, doesn't make you any degree more right. Maybe use logic and reason for your arguments next time.
You're the one being all emotional, which probably blurs your judgement. Stop being all passive-agressive, it's a game, no one here is blaming you for liking gay sex if it's your thing, afaik.

Even if it remains completely optional (which is best, but not guaranteed), it still devotes time from the dev... and you know, time is a finite resource. I don't like this development, is all.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
guys, if the recording is even a screenshot, I can’t play because my PC is weak
If you can't play an RPGM game, then I'm shocked you can even run a browser to post this. I have a friend running a shitty ancient beat down laptop that craps on text documents that can still play a lot of indie horror RPGM games she enjoys.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
You're the one being all emotional. Stop being all passive-agressive, it's a game, no one is blaming you for liking gay sex if it's your thing -- it's not just not mine.
Oh yeah? And what part of that was emotional, hm? No one asked what you liked and I'm going to do you a favor and assume you're not some narcissistic wannabe internet kingboi who thinks what they want should trump a dev's creative vision or other people's opinions.

Even if it remains completely optional (which is best, but not guaranteed), it still devotes time from the dev... and you know, time is a finite resource. I don't like this development, is all.
Yeah man, because the dev was clearly making stellar progress before even when it was all straight content, amrite? How many completed character stories do we have yet? Oh wait.

Hella weird of you to suddenly not like it because "durr durr it'll slow him down" now all of a sudden when he has been constantly adding unneeded fat into the game instead of finishing stuff for a long while. If you don't like this at all, then surely you don't like any of the other new characters at all either?

Or do you just have some mental deficiency that prevents you from thinking about how what you're saying makes no sense? Let me know, because then I'll apologize, lmao.

Or, again, feel free to not miss the irony of calling me emotional and maybe finally whip out that logic and reason.

All this new stuff is just as pointless and detrimental to the game's progression, which was already slow. But if we're going to ignore that, it's optional content. If gay content isn't your kink, then just pretend it's not that. Arguing it's slowing development down is a ridiculously stupid argument to make, though. Especially at this point.

The dev is clearly milking his supporters and has zero intention of finishing anything anytime soon, so it's a moot point.

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Oh yeah? And what part of that was emotional, hm? No one asked what you liked and I'm going to do you a favor and assume you're not some narcissistic wannabe internet kingboi who thinks what they want should trump a dev's creative vision or other people's opinions.

Yeah man, because the dev was clearly making stellar progress before even when it was all straight content, amrite? How many completed character stories do we have yet? Oh wait.

Hella weird of you to suddenly not like it because "durr durr it'll slow him down" now all of a sudden when he has been constantly adding unneeded fat into the game instead of finishing stuff for a long while. If you don't like this at all, then surely you don't like any of the other new characters at all either?

Or do you just have some mental deficiency that prevents you from thinking about how what you're saying makes no sense? Let me know, because then I'll apologize, lmao.

Or, again, feel free to not miss the irony of calling me emotional and maybe finally whip out that logic and reason.

All this new stuff is just as pointless and detrimental to the game's progression, which was already slow. But if we're going to ignore that, it's optional content. If gay content isn't your kink, then just pretend it's not that. Arguing it's slowing development down is a ridiculously stupid argument to make, though. Especially at this point.

The dev is clearly milking his supporters and has zero intention of finishing anything anytime soon, so it's a moot point.
If the last one of your messages wasn't emotional, this one definitely is lol. Keep throwing around strawmans and false equivalences and act like you're making any sense, all over a literal fact being stated

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes