harryzeus

May 8, 2022
I'm not sure to understand what you've written.

Did you "max" the affection points with the character or their current stages with them ? Did you do it while playing the game, or by cheating ?

Eventually, post your save file: I'll have a look at it.
i meant i maxed every event of the characters, not by cheating (except teleport and time)
here is my save, thanks

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i meant i maxed every event of the characters, not by cheating (except teleport and time)
here is my save, thanks
You missed one important part of the phone hint:
- (10) Massage (4 PM Weekday, Swimming Pool) (Require Hot Oil from Tuuku)

So, go and buy one bottle of Hot Oil from Tuuku (school 8 A.M. 1000 GP), before the scene Nina.

"Et voilà": capture.jpg

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
DailyLivesOfMyCountryside-0.3.0.1Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thank you~

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
This is what happens when you cave in to your patreon subs in order to milk them dry. This game will never be finished and will just indefinitely be in development mode as he introduces more and more new characters as results of patreon polls.

I will never understand what's wrong with just finishing a game and making a new one.

Reactions: Padav22

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
This is what happens when you cave in to your patreon subs in order to milk them dry. This game will never be finished and will just indefinitely be in development mode as he introduces more and more new characters as results of patreon polls.

I will never understand what's wrong with just finishing a game and making a new one.
I don't understand that either, e.g. I don't understand why you can support something like that at all, this Patreon. I'll put it this way: if a game is really good and is being implemented, I would be willing to, but not that something like that is a compulsion to have one I think it's completely wrong to finish the game just for such Patreon supporters. I have to say the game has the potential to become a really good Farm H game, so I hope it gets finished or something, but you really don't have to keep adding new characters or something like that You should really first finish what is already or should be in the game..

FlippyQwQowo

Aug 4, 2022
i just read some guy making a cry over milda adding gay things, cannot believe theres people that see it in a bad way or somehow like that, like dude theres even loli,milf,incest and more typa of shit on this game and the only thing you are crying over is milda putting some gay thing, i wont lie, that guy is making me think he thinks loli or incest is good and some gay stuff is like being burn alive, wild.

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
i just read some guy making a cry over milda adding gay things, cannot believe theres people that see it in a bad way or somehow like that, like dude theres even loli,milf,incest and more typa of shit on this game and the only thing you are crying over is milda putting some gay thing, i wont lie, that guy is making me think he thinks loli or incest is good and some gay stuff is like being burn alive, wild.
Did you not get the point that has been made very clear multiple times? Do I really need to repeat it? Go back and read those messages again and hopefully you will finally stop making stupid assumptions about everyone.

Mar 31, 2020

Literally no one on the discord asked for that part. He added that in himself

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes