TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
It’s really not as hard to get an update you guys actually want. Just put some money in and speak up and you’ll be heard. I tell you that of the subscribers only about 5 actually talk and try to push for content they want. It’s not that hard to get a majority of you would stop whining here and get in there.
Plot twist: They dont have money to subscribe.

Reactions: yercat

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
I had figured as much. Hence I hate when people keep whining here about subscribers ruining everything like if you can’t get even a dollar a month to get in there then you can’t complain about their decisions if you’re not there to do anything about it.
You should've get used to it... Cuz literally most people are Like this in any other Platform... Its funny cuz someone threatens, presume dead, compare them to other Hgame Devs. Cuz the Progress update always took 2-3 months... Its soo pathetic that its funny

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I had figured as much. Hence I hate when people keep whining here about subscribers ruining everything like if you can’t get even a dollar a month to get in there then you can’t complain about their decisions if you’re not there to do anything about it.
I understand getting mad about a dev not working, but being mad because the dev doesn't work your preferred stuff it's stupid as hell.

May 13, 2022
I'd be down to support him with the chance of getting any kinks in (with a big payoff, I assure everyone), but I'm in the minority opinion of what those kinks are and thus wouldn't even get the votes appropriate to be put on a queue.

I know it sounds a lot like "what's the point of voting if no one else will?", but yuri incest is rare in the hentai game community and his other supporters would very likely vote against it just because "it already exists". Is it even worth trying? Not a rhetorical question btw. I would 100% pitch in a Lesbian Magazine continuation, but with Daisy being the initiator (new scissoring pose, too)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I'd be down to support him with the chance of getting any kinks in (with a big payoff, I assure everyone), but I'm in the minority opinion of what those kinks are and thus wouldn't even get the votes appropriate to be put on a queue.

I know it sounds a lot like "what's the point of voting if no one else will?", but yuri incest is rare in the hentai game community and his other supporters would very likely vote against it just because "it already exists". Is it even worth trying? Not a rhetorical question btw. I would 100% pitch in a Lesbian Magazine continuation, but with Daisy being the initiator (new scissoring pose, too)
I believe more people than you think self insert as the mc, that's why lesbian stuff is not very popular, for example I do think girl on girl is hot as fuck, but if you roleplay as the mc, obviously it's hotter to fuck the girls yourself, so yeah, if a lot of people think this way they'll often want mc x something, instead of something x something.

Reactions: Konstantinus

soyanonimo12345

Apr 26, 2022
Milda, why don't you try to join the "Kagura games" circle and present your game to them? You could even get help from other programmers to further develop your game. Try your luck... as your work is very good

• Haha
Reactions: yercat
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes