yercat

Dec 6, 2017
That bug may be helpful. ;)
Where are you from? I'm asking this because of how you write, it's not a problem or anything, just wanted to let you know people here will help you with the translation if you need, for free, at least i would.

Anyway, your game is awesome, loved the art style, even the sprites are really detailed, the events to pass time also really detailed and fun, it's incredibly how much effort you put for just the first release and for just being the first release it was really good, it showed what we will get on the game, and the only bug i found was the one of the Aunt not rendering her skin and it's not a big deal at all, most games have a lot of annoying bugs at first that make you re-do everything, your's wasn't one them, so congratulations!

Keep up the good work mate, i would love to donate to your patreon, but because of my stupid country everything on USD cost almost the double. Still i will try to donate one of lowers pledges.

And please, just take your time to work, don't get overwhelmed by it, enjoy it. Best of lucks.

Reactions: Milda Sento

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Just downloaded the game, pretty interesting project, so i'll be around here! Wish you a lot of ideas for it, and good luck with development. Also will be waiting for a discord channel, if that possible, cuz i think there would be more easy to share with bugs and just chatting. And one more thing, i dunno if that was fixed (didn't checked previous pages here) but after the hug with aunt in the beginning, she called MC Callum just after the hug, when he was lost in thoughts, even tho i set my MC's name as Nick.

Last edited:

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Wait, what the? I know that Patreon Policy affects some content like incest and all that, but also the art style is affected by those policies????? What the fuck??? Patreon is so screw this days :/
But, inform me about those policies please
You know, half, if not more, of the games of this site could allow the police to come arrest me in my country.. This one included.(because of the young looking character.)

I can't wait for those stupid rules to be enforced in real life. I know at least 3 person who would spend the rest of their life alone by sending their bf in jail. Hell, one of my closest friend wear clothes for 12 yo because she's so small and young looking!
Actually, i feel bad for her, must be hard. :p

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah this game seems cool and all but there is no direction.
Games like these either need more content to be playable (i guess cya in like 10 updates?) or a walkthrough of some kind. You are just wasting time running around like a headless chicken.

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
I really like the artstyle, I'll keep an eye out for how the first few updates go before i start requesting/critiquing anything.

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
Says 6 locations in changelog .1.0.1 but I'm not seeing the option to go anywhere else other than the house and farm. Also seeing some animations and images but not seeing anymore other than night scenes and intro. Anyone got like a current list of things to do and how?

JosoyJo

May 26, 2017
1. it would be a massage in the aunt's room when she is getting ready for bed.
2. it would be a loop in the barn when you approach your aunt.
3. when the cousin is getting ready to bathe.
4 and 5. when you visit aunt and cousin's room.
the 6 image is incomplete which is when you go to look at what is on top of the wardrobe.
the scenery would be the mc room, the aunt's room, the cousin's, the corridor the ground outside the house and the barn.

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
1. it would be a massage in the aunt's room when she is getting ready for bed.
2. it would be a loop in the barn when you approach your aunt.
3. when the cousin is getting ready to bathe.
4 and 5. when you visit aunt and cousin's room.
the 6 image is incomplete which is when you go to look at what is on top of the wardrobe.
the scenery would be the mc room, the aunt's room, the cousin's, the corridor the ground outside the house and the barn.
Sweet, thank you man. With how little content there is, it's hard to know sort of what triggers events, there should be a list for the first few versions detailing what actions can be done in the changelogs other than just "6 new animations" since you can go to so many locations in the future.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes