God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
the protag is shota.. he said he live there for 10 years..
so.. is he an elf or immortal being?
you can say he live there few years ago or something..
at least this game got potential.. POKE~ POKE~
Wait a moment....his age is 10 ?? How this game is up to patreon rules then ?
I don't know what to say about this game anymore...
I want MORE!!!

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
My suggestion is that dev should add farming and selling products to make coins as the grind of this game, somewhat like Treasures of Nadia where grind is on those things you loot. Here you can farm, make money and buy items and clothes

JosoyJo

May 26, 2017
Is there any specific requirement to trigger the cousin's undressing scene? I can't seem to get it. Same with the one where the aunt buries your face in her melons.
the cousin scene it is repeatable only happens in a single time and during the week if I'm not mistaken, the scene of the aunt embracing the mc only happens in the intro.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
well i am still waiting for harvestmoon hentai edition..
this one is the potential candidate..
i hope 1 more resident in the house so it feel less empty..
psst (go with loli cute elf) ehmm ehmm..

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hi Milda Sento
is the game have NTR in the future?
I really hope it doesn't.
From
The rule is:

• No cheat. Female characters don't fuck around with other Male characters except Male protagonist. This rule doesn't affect with couple (it's normal when they have sex right?) Or lustful housewife cheat on her husband (blackmail material). There's a female character like this later on so if you want a party in your house JUST DO IT.
This basically means no NTR for the MC I believe, although another NPC may get that treatment.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes