Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Here's how to get the new content:

First things first, go to the cornfield at 3 - 5 PM to learn how to cultivate. That unlocks Pixie and Mae.

You can meet aunt Douie to the right now. You get a scene with Mae

Pixie will be outside the house at 4 PM. You get a (very weird) scene with her. She will toss magic dust at you, which will have an effect.

Under the effect of the dust, have dinner with Anna and Daisy. You get a scene with Anna.

Also under the effect of the dust, visit Anna while she sleeps for a new option

There's also another sleeping option with Anna without the dust

rum1337

Mar 13, 2020

First things first, go to the cornfield at 3 - 5 PM to learn how to cultivate. That unlocks Pixie and Mae.

Pixie will be outside the house at 4 PM. You get a (very weird) scene with her. She will toss magic dust at you, which will have an effect.

Under the effect of the dust, have dinner with Anna and Daisy. You get a scene with Anna.

Thank you so much

Reactions: snake20101

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
How do you plant the turnip seeds? I've tilled the soil and watered it, but I can't select the turnip seeds to be planted.

rum1337

Mar 13, 2020

and what kind of quest with a pixie dress? how to get through it?

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Enjoyable additions to the story as usual, looking forward to the things that'll be added in the future, will most likely give us all an enjoyable chuckle, if played the newest content that was added, especially the bathroom with Anna.
And other things.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
and what kind of quest with a pixie dress? how to get through it?
If you talk with her, say no to trading, all good, basically say no, you should get an option to follow her when "relationship" is high enough from what I noticed. Doesn't seem to have more stages than the intro for the event of following her, did it 2 times and after that still nothing

GrafSativia

Oct 23, 2020
There are only 2 new Anna Scene in the bathroom.

1. Handjob
2. Blowjob

Cause i saw some talking about the ass cheek fuck but thats with the Aunt not with Anna. I hope there will be a Anna Bathtub fuck in the future.

Reactions: Giraldo

Masterryan222

Oct 24, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.03.2021 (navigating the in-game phone improved)
I take it you are working on another port for the .18 version?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes