Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
ppl who r asking for saves:

there already is one. open the game folder then go to the "www" folder and then "save". extract the rar file inside and load it.

you can view all the scenes by going to bed and selecting "dream"
there are a few scenes missing tho in the gallery. Like the sleep thighjob one

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
my save is bugged or i cheated too much...the saves inside the game itself aren't good(for me)

i guess i'll play this game when it will be completed...sorry

it's a good game(i actually love it) but retroactive changes...usually forces me to re-do the whole game all over again and while it's cool on Renpy...on rpgmaker is absolute hell

thien ngoc

Mar 28, 2019
Previous version save please, my dad breezed all the volumes before asking me, he tried to stop my cousins but he left the mess and I had to restart everything. Now I need to collect saves from all the games I have lost including this one

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
boy a question I in previous versions I could go to the bathroom with my mom and touch her but now she doesn't let me do anything ...
I'm only stuck on when I can see her taking a bath from her bedroom but she won't let me go on; do I have to wait for the new update?
and then that scene you are saying about the panties while taking a bath at night does not let me take them
?????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes