Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
well, i did a low effort edit (took me less than a hour, so the result is mediocre xD) the result it's not bad i think, maybe this can encourage others so instead of asking the dev, do some edits or animations, i dunno.

and maybe if there is a lot of talent, making mod version doesn't sound too crazy :T

Mar 31, 2020
I don't have anything against zoo, but it's also not something that I consider so... necessary in the game, personally i'm okay with or without it xd
But being completely realistic... i think it's quite easy to make edits about it since milda makes pretty detailed animals, making zoo edits sounds not too hard i could try to do one, reminds me a bit of the bone tales the manor thread
Taking personal interests aside, while I get that this topic is tiring to keep hearing about, I do understand that the weird amount of details to animals doesn't help tame what people think or want to be in the game. It is confusing to see this focus on animal genitalia when the tag has been stated to never be added in so for some, it comes across as a mixed message. That along with the game setting, and the game's pretty much going to have the tag being asked about forever. I find it pretty boring to talk about it all the time but I think it's always
well, i did a low effort edit (took me less than a hour, so the result is mediocre xD) the result it's not bad i think, maybe this can encourage others so instead of asking the dev, do some edits or animations, i dunno.

and maybe if there is a lot of talent, making mod version doesn't sound too crazy :T
Im more interested in how you did that

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Taking personal interests aside, while I get that this topic is tiring to keep hearing about, I do understand that the weird amount of details to animals doesn't help tame what people think or want to be in the game. It is confusing to see this focus on animal genitalia when the tag has been stated to never be added in so for some, it comes across as a mixed message. That along with the game setting, and the game's pretty much going to have the tag being asked about forever. I find it pretty boring to talk about it all the time but I think it's always
i think milda it's just trying to draw better to create a better atmosphere of the world that he's/she's creating, that's all, that people misunderstand the message is another matter x'D

Im more interested in how you did that
With photoshop and the game images decompiled with petschko website. Also I include the horse genitalia of bone tales the manor and matched the skin colour
As i said, it's not hard, with more scenes it's possible to do a lot more of edits like that, maybe cows, maybe another positions, the possibilities are almost unlimited (?) as the game grow in content with the animals, the editing options will go up too, so... even if milda doesn't want to add beast content, a random dude with photoshop can do a bit of that content

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
how do i progress with the homework helping quest the two bars dont fill up after 10 min. of trying everything

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I didn't realize people were so desperate for zoophilia in this game that they started making their own. That's pretty funny.
You'd be surprised how much bore can someone have on vacation with nothing to do. I saw the thread a long time ago and they keep asking the same thing, giving them a bone to gnaw on for a while is not bad (?)

Also YuGiOh Master Duel is on manteinance and i wanted to do something T_T

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I didn't realize people were so desperate for zoophilia in this game that they started making their own. That's pretty funny.
It's not funny, that's kind of inspiring. They too were sick of the teasing, but instead of bitching like the rest of us they said, "fuck it, if the dev won't put a horse cock in her mouth, I WILL!".

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
It's not funny, that's kind of inspiring. They too were sick of the teasing, but instead of bitching like the rest of us they said, "fuck it, if the dev won't put a horse cock in her mouth, I WILL!".
Ngl, in fact it's funny too xDD
In any case I see it as a way of killing time, giving ppl what they're asking and also giving a break to milda to not repeat again and again the no bestiality rule. If someone feels inspiration with that, then way better i guess

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Wait is the a femdom game ,I see the tag but the images don't give it away,how much is vanilla and how much of it is femdom?

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Wait is the a femdom game ,I see the tag but the images don't give it away,how much is vanilla and how much of it is femdom?
the game have some femdom, but not much, if i'm correct there's just 4 characters with just 1 or 2 scenes about it right now.
1) Daisy (Halloween event, with Daisy cosplaying Dumitrescu)
2) The girl in the Pool
3) The blonde teacher
4) The principal of the school

i think that's all

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
anatomically correct pussy for monster girls :unsure:

we talking

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

probably none of them, i bet it will be something very light, like kemonomimi content you know, the ears, tail, but mostly a normal girl xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XeraKamur
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes