thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi! everyone. I'm Milda Sento.
I really happy to know that people like my game. Sorry for my bad English because I'm not good at this.
About the game it's not incest or loli, shota because they not of blood relations and over 18+ (If someone like it just keep in your mind Ehem..)
If you have something to ask feel free to comment.
I forgot to ask: How long you intend to update your game (like monthy or 2-3 months/updates? What plan in the future?

Reactions: Milda Sento

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
shota?, sounds like any other shota/open sim-dating world projects,

this will probably get abandoned or forgotten due to the long development times,
just like the rest of those big dreams due to how cursed shota themed games,

they're really hard to come-by and takes forever to finish due to allot of harshness that comes with it.

Last edited:

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
that look promising! i'll keep an eye open, hoping that it won't end like some others games!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Next update will be School map with some location and people. 1 month/ update. It's not that long so don't worry.
Sounds great, wonder what new characters we will have. But next updates I think you should giving hints in what you can do, and allow the MC to work around the farm to earn money and affection (like) points and interact with more item
By the way, in this version can you do anything more than voyeur and groping in the night? I raised a lot of like points but look like it the end of this

Oct 14, 2018
This looks amazing so far, I haven't played it myself yet, this looks too good to rush into so I'm waiting for some updates to enjoy a bigger chunk of the game.
Hope this doesn't die out early, cause I love the looks of it so far.(y)(y)(y)

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Milda Sento
i love the game Do you have in mind that the protagonist goes to school or not? (It would be nice to see sexy teachers something like urban demons)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes