thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
At this poitn I think the developer should have make a post and say that the MC are goddamn Hobbit and the sister are short and both are over 18 years old so that no one can go and complained about shota and loli anymore

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I'm gonna guess the preview images are all that there are in the game so far? Unfortunate, but at least the game looks incredibly beautiful! Can't wait to see more. Also dev, if you read this, please get someone to do a bit of editing on the English, there are plenty of people around who will do it for free I'm sure

Reactions: Grasp03 and Kaliba

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Me during first 5 seconds of looking at previews; Did I die and went to Heaven?
When I saw that the creator is on Patreon; Yup, They will fuck this game right up soon enough.
It's painful for me. Please don't let them change you, you little sweet game. You're the one I was waiting for..

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
At this poitn I think the developer should have make a post and say that the MC are goddamn Hobbit and the sister are short and both are over 18 years old so that no one can go and complained about shota and loli anymore
I do not understand the complaints the truth, simply if they do not like it, they pass and now, I have seen several games post with things that I personally do not like, such as rape or futas but if they have that, I just pass and go, so I do not understand the complaint of some who have incest or shota, and although the creator puts "all the pjs are over 18" we all know that it is not true hahaha

Reactions: for3aib and lilliaa

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
The preview images look really good. Off putting is the bad english "A boy back to his countryside to continue his study. Let's follow him to enjoy beautiful rural life. "

A little advise, use subscribestar instead of patreon. Patreon will probably ban you because of the "shota" looking characters.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yea the dev should think about changing from patreon to subscribstar cause the game will only survive at max 6 months on patreon, the game looks pretty cool from the previews but i will only play it when its on version 0.3-0.4 cause i want to hv content to play and judge, so i will keep my eye on this one.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I hereby make a promise to the dev that, if he moves to Subscribestar to protect the game as it's and if he makes sure that this game has incest, loli and shota themes all in one package with decent animations, I'll support him throughout the development with my 1$/a month. That's that.

ftrank

Sep 25, 2018
in the game "bones tales the manor" starting a new day, you can choose with whom to spend the day, this makes it easier to farm character points. Are there any similar features planned in this game?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah! The developer really should follow examples like Dr bones or Blue Eclipse make an account on subscriblestar, and put game link on there and with patreon only put somes updates news at best and art at worst.
Patreon are unpredictable, they can change their mind after a while and can harm your passion enough to the point abandon your game

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I do not understand the complaints the truth, simply if they do not like it, they pass and now, I have seen several games post with things that I personally do not like, such as rape or futas but if they have that, I just pass and go, so I do not understand the complaint of some who have incest or shota, and although the creator puts "all the pjs are over 18" we all know that it is not true hahaha
It's more than that. If it was just a case of preference and fetishes the mods would just leave it be, but since it concerns minors getting sexualized it becomes more serious. If the site allowed such content then pedophiles and all sorts of unmentionables could flood it with content, leading to a quick shutdown and a possible lawsuit and CP charges. I don't like it either, but I understand why it's done.

Reactions: Grasp03

XBlank1

Dec 9, 2018
Wait.. This looks ok. But ... where the seen at the beginning only one ??? ....
Nothing else afterwards?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes