*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
why are you not on subscribe star? as far as i know they dont jump down your throat like patreon. well if theres no incest then im probably out untill way way down the line when you add pregnancy/impreg i wish you luck regardless

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Dear pervs, stop circle jerking to the art style. Anything looks anime type character most likely made in Vroid Studio or in Honeyselect. This dev like many others now a days after quick patreon money(Read the Read me.txt in HELP FILES Folder). Apart from "art" & RPGM dlc's the story is not also original nor very promising. No wonder why most real devs apart from NTL-Media(GOAT) takes 1-3 months+ to write, draw/render & update.
Honey select and vroid has nothing to do with this game. Drawing something yourself and making an effort to make the most of the game engine will always receive praise since we are so used to a shitload of games using sliders and defaults.

I don't know how this game will turn out, the English needs work, I like the girl but I'm not a fan of magic dick shota and the big titted lady, so maybe it turns out this game doesn't suit my tastes, and that's okay. However, the dev earned the praise for the polish and thought that went into the visuals. The assets, maps and artwork work very well together.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I'm really surprised with this game.
I hope we can see more milfs in this game soon. xD

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
She did says that their no shota and loli or incest, all characters are over 18+ so patreon can't lay a hand on her...yet (unless they are being an asshole like with Dystopian Project)
They totally can if the guy looks like a child. They don't care what you or anyone say, if they receive a report and they agree that he looks like a minor they will shut him down.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
They totally can if the guy looks like a child. They don't care what you or anyone say, if they receive a report and they agree that he looks like a minor they will shut him down.
Not necessarily.
Town of Passion is still up and School of Lust only needed the MC to be aged up in his design.
People like to say go to Subscribestar but there is a reason why people compromise to Patreon while SS is still rather niche and really this is a pirate site so these people saying use SS dont really have the dev's finances on their best interests.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Ah, since the vast majority are male devs I didn't even think about it when writing it. Maybe it's a "she". I don't care either way, as long as he/she/it/attackhelicopter churns out a good game. :)
But doesn't ,,attackhelicopter" already stand for ,,it" though? :unsure: Just saying :whistle:

And about the game. This art is actually great, very nice for an eye (at least in my opinion). The english needs some polishing tho, but since it's the very first release, it's not something to be surprised about. Will keep an eye on it :)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
That's a good looking game we have there, too bad there are all these spelling mistakes which kills the gameplay. I won't blame you too much but just look at the first few sentences of the game:

"That's a long journey and I'm so tired" should be "The journey was long, I'm so tired"
"I thought you will arrive this evening. If I know you come this soon I will pick you up at the harbour" should be "I thought you would arrive during the evening. If I had knew that you would come this early I would have picked you up at the harbour".

I understand that English is not your native language, it's also my case. But I think that you could do a bit more efforts because that's just unpleasant to play because of it.

The fact that we get content from the start of the game doesn't bother me. It's even good for a 0.1 to show what we can expect to discover in the future. I just expect that you are going to make some sort of "quests" so we don't just talk to people one time and then fuck them that would be one of these boring games.

Expecting a lot from this game! Will decide to patreon or not when 0.2 goes out!

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Not necessarily.
Town of Passion is still up and School of Lust only needed the MC to be aged up in his design.
People like to say go to Subscribestar but there is a reason why people compromise to Patreon while SS is still rather niche and really this is a pirate site so these people saying use SS dont really have the dev's finances on their best interests.
As you said it, they have to age up their appearance, and again, they are pretty random, everything depends of the guy that takes their case. But let's stop that, we're going off topic.

Still my suggestion to the dev is not making a shota protagonist, or make two protagonist, the shota being unlocked by a patch if you're really stubborn to get rid of it, and a real 18+ looking dude, if the scenes don't show the protagonist size nor face you won't need to do two different scenes for each protagonist.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
The game is promising, I will follow and see what happens in version 0.2 or 0.3.

If you like the Art of this game, I also advise you to follow Obidil. It's more darker, there is NTR but according to your choices, each girl can be saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wonka_Willy

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, thx for upload. its ok, art ok, game regular what to expect you get. simple and easy

Mushmon

Nov 19, 2019
Game has some real nice art, but as many have said the story, and chars could use some real work. Not a bad v0.1 compared to most.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Oh, I know about it, it was only my recommendation if they were stubborn to change the protagonist looks.
The dev doesnt seems like the type to fight over that. Guess we will see what action she will take, game not having incest kind of tells me that she isnt your average dev so its hard to say if they will or not compromise for their vision.

Reactions: Evans15
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes