FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Judging from the pictures, this looks very nice. Love the art there. Tho there's probably not much to see here yet, right?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Judging from the pictures, this looks very nice. Love the art there. Tho there's probably not much to see here yet, right?
From what I saw, it's the intro plus a few other mini scenes:
- cousin in shower
- aunt in the barn
- aunt in her room at night wearing her negligee
- undressing aunt/cousin when they sleep

That's pretty much it as far as I can tell.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Really nice demo,
The artstyle is pretty neat as well as sprites and the RPGMaker aspects (tilesheet,Sounds), playing this short demo was somewhat relaxing.

Pros:
Nice Art
Nice soundtrack (BGM,BGE)

Cons:
EN grammar is bad.

Jake Pauls

May 20, 2018
This looks interesting. Thanks for making it. I'll keep an eye on it. I also recommend you not posting this on Pateron. Because if/when you get popular enough. People will become jealous of your success and report you and Pateron will have no choice but to give you a warning or shut you down. There are other platform like Pateron which are open to more risky content and I suggest you take a look at him.

Last edited:

Milda Sento

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Luckily there's someone bugfix my bad grammar. I want him to be my staff on future but he not online yet to talk about it.
check it out for more information.
I'm super busy right now. Please forgive me if i can't reply.
Your recommend will always noted so don't worry.
By the way i'm a guy. And I don't want someone remember my ass. ;)

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
Luckily there's someone bugfix my bad grammar. I want him to be my staff on future but he not online yet to talk about it.
check it out for more information.
I'm super busy right now. Please forgive me if i can't reply.
Your recommend will always noted so don't worry.
By the way i'm a guy. And I don't want someone remember my ass. ;)
Your game looks super interesting~ I went ahead and made a small text file for some corrections I feel are a bit necessary, but having to retype each line is a bit of a pain :ROFLMAO: I've only done the intro so far (Everything before you first get to move.) I'll take more notes as I go

Edit: Ahh damn there's a 0.1.0.1. Time to go again~
Edit 2: Updated intro's corrections for 0.1.0.1

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes