tmziwpobhhsnytjjhj

Mar 11, 2020
how do you get the scenes where daisy is wearing her nightgown to dinner, when daisy is undressing, and when you're sucking on daisy's tits when sleeping?

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
how do you get the scenes where daisy is wearing her nightgown to dinner, when daisy is undressing, and when you're sucking on daisy's tits when sleeping?
dunno about the first two, but the last one i believe you either:

-need 30+ relationship with Daisy
-start the mirror scene at 9pm
-you get two options: sleep and massage, click on "sleep", you get two option again, click "play"
OR
-you need 30+ relationship with her. AND
-complete the laundry day quest, then see an event during dinner (you will notice a marker over Daisy, don't pick the option that says "drop the spoon" or whatever) where the MC will complaint about being treated as a kid even tho he is 18 years old (lol).
-then start the mirror scene and follow the same path i wrote above.

i could be wrong tho, i hope somebody can provide a better answer.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
dunno about the first two, but the last one i believe you either:

-need 30+ relationship with Daisy
-start the mirror scene at 9pm
-you get two options: sleep and massage, click on "sleep", you get two option again, click "play"
OR
-you need 30+ relationship with her. AND
-complete the laundry day quest, then see an event during dinner (you will notice a marker over Daisy, don't pick the option that says "drop the spoon" or whatever) where the MC will complaint about being treated as a kid even tho he is 18 years old (lol).
-then start the mirror scene and follow the same path i wrote above.

i could be wrong tho, i hope somebody can provide a better answer.
is there really a kitchen scene where she is in her night gown?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
^ Go back up and read post #609
Daisy's titsucking scene will be triggered when you have 30 FP, and have down the cow milking and massage event. Also, you can get it during the second part of "sleep" event

SK+CZ

May 2, 2020
Ahoj , Hello

I only have 3 questions

1>) should add more scenes
2>) In future can it add pregnancy?
3>) became pregnant gives birth

Feb 5, 2018
One of the best artstyles I've seen on this site, the aunt and teacher is so fine:love:. Hope the game doesn't get abandoned.

Reactions: sneg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You don't really need 1. There's like 4-5 scenes total. Just skip time for most of the 1st game week and you'll have all the stuff. Open the changelog(s) and just do the listed scenes. There's nothing else anyway

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes