James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can have some fun with the cow after you learn how to milk.
This raises more questions that that one game that advertised itself as "A farming game where you can have sex with your villagers and your animals. "...

(they were talking about monster girls, not so sure if that's the case here)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sword26

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This raises more questions that that one game that advertised itself as "A farming game where you can have sex with your villagers and your animals. "...

(they were talking about monster girls, not so sure if that's the case here)
Nope, is real cows, and the fun is just licking the cow udder and sucking the milk....no fucking (at least for now)

Reactions: James Eveleth

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
This looks sooo good. But i'm gonna wait 6 to 7 months. I hope by that time it will have lots of content.

DGS-

Naga
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2017
Like how this game is turning out. Shame Patreon is hounding the dev now though.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
It's preferable to support the dev through subscribestar than giving a dime to patreon's censorship.
Anyway, I'm waiting for an incest patch to play the game.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Just curious, why the dev's patreon page under review? Is that because of incest or any other fetish?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Just curious, why the dev's patreon page under review? Is that because of incest or any other fetish?
It's because of shota and loli themes. Even if MC and loli in question is formally "18 years old", they don't tolerate the art. It was going to happen sooner or later, he switched to Subscribe Star.

Reactions: ApertureStudio

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
the game is ameazing but the updates it's too short i hope to do bit more longer uodates

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Art is good but the game has a lot of issues.
If it wasn't for the changelogs, I'd be clueless on what to do.
Hopefully we'll be able to get more frequent/bigger patches in the future.

EDIT: Considering this game was added to F95 in late February and already got 6 patches makes me optimistic. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes