Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Sorry for asking, but what's the difference between v0.1.4 and v0.1.4.1? i went to check the change-log and i didn't found any difference between them (unless i'm really blind lol)
Honestly don't know but the addition of the last number usually means a bug fix or two.

xgundam00

Mar 1, 2020
how do i remove the clothes in the quest inventory? cause the quest is already gone and i can't even do milk the cows because of this bug

PunkCupcake

Oct 13, 2018
Wasn't my point but thanks.
how was that not your point? the character is saying those things cuz they are planned features you just can't do them yet cuz the game only just got released and is still being worked on.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
how was that not your point? the character is saying those things cuz they are planned features you just can't do them yet cuz the game only just got released and is still being worked on.
I didn't ask anything about a change log or whats new. I realize the game is new, I just commented that its pretty much click on everything til something happens; and the main gist was whats up w/ the milk quest? - can't find what completes it (may be obvious, just stuck).
So how was that my point?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
That's the whole point dude, the game just had literally 2 updates, and you asking for a, idk, a gta, cyberpunk 2077.
Not 'asking' for anything other than how to complete milk quest. Did comment that its a bit random on what to do next without clicking on everything. New or not if that's your thing have fun.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I didn't ask anything about a change log or whats new. I realize the game is new, I just commented that its pretty much click on everything til something happens; and the main gist was whats up w/ the milk quest? - can't find what completes it (may be obvious, just stuck).
So that's what you meant. Since the cow quest is listed under 'chores' I'm certian that you can't "complete" it because it's a daily activity. I assume it's one way to make to money in the future.

Reactions: Sukme

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
So that's what you meant. Since the cow quest is listed under 'chores' I'm certian that you can't "complete" it because it's a daily activity. I assume it's one way to make to money in the future.
Thank you!

PunkCupcake

Oct 13, 2018
I love the art but can't really find any logic to gameplay. You're asked to do your homework but can't do it. You muse about helping Anna w/ her homework but don't.
your point was it makes no sense, so the other person and me both told you it makes no sense because it's not finished yet and then you say that was not what you asked/complained about. wut

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
your point was it makes no sense, so the other person and me both told you it makes no sense because it's not finished yet and then you say that was not what you asked/complained about. wut
I love the art

-first statement

but can't really find any logic to gameplay. You're asked to do your homework but can't do it. You muse about helping Anna w/ her homework but don't.

an opinion/comment but you can take it anyway you want...

And I may not be the sharpest tack in the box but what's up w/ the milk quest? I milk, I play, I try - quick cow squad is at 35 Anna at 30, milk containers max at 12 and reset each day...what else is there to do?

main point of the post

Take it how you wish - have a great day

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes