Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
i hope the next update comes soon!
My take from her SubscribeStar page is she's mostly done just taking 'til the end of the month to 'flesh' things out.
0.1.4 status

It kind of messy at the start and it wasted like one week but everything back on track now.

0.1.4 status:
Art and Animation are done. I will spend a couple of days to set up the game and use the remaining days to work on unfinished characters.

-Milda Sento

Reactions: Jansen

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
it looks good, but i have a few questions so im gonna list all of them

1st. What is money for? i havent found a use for it yet
2nd. Its any way to learn how to climb? since whenever youre near a tree it says he didnt know how to do it.
3rd. Its any way to keep a trace of the girl status, and yours, idk maybe a Journal ?
4rd. You can do Homework or turn on the laptop? since doesnt appear any option around.
5st. Its any place to find what you have to do, or what you did? to keep your progress?
6xt. Watch TV, or Play Videogames, have another kind of use beside skip time?
7th. Climb on Barn have some kind of use? since isnt any choice or action when youre up

That be all for now, also this game looks pretty good, still dont know what is coming for the item options, or why keep a healt bar, but i have good hopes and i want to this game be finished and not abandoned, ,thats all

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
it looks good, but i have a few questions so im gonna list all of them

1st. What is money for? i havent found a use for it yet
2nd. Its any way to learn how to climb? since whenever youre near a tree it says he didnt know how to do it.
3rd. Its any way to keep a trace of the girl status, and yours, idk maybe a Journal ?
4rd. You can do Homework or turn on the laptop? since doesnt appear any option around.
5st. Its any place to find what you have to do, or what you did? to keep your progress?
6xt. Watch TV, or Play Videogames, have another kind of use beside skip time?
7th. Climb on Barn have some kind of use? since isnt any choice or action when youre up

That be all for now, also this game looks pretty good, still dont know what is coming for the item options, or why keep a healt bar, but i have good hopes and i want to this game be finished and not abandoned, ,thats all
nothing.
no.
no.
no.
no.
no.
no.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Marking this for when i forget the name, because i know i will. Gonna come back at 0.3-0.5 or so and see what's what. Good luck to its development until then.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
hey how do i change relationships? Its kind of obvious thats supposed to be mother and sister

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.4

Changelog:
- Enable right-click menu (I disable it on the previous version).
- Add quest system.
- "A" to quick open questlog.
- Redraw characters bust.
- Fix the school gate locked bug.

New Content:
- Anna milk the cow. (4 PM)
- Can have some fun with the cow after you learn how to milk.
- Anna H-scene at night when you learn how to milk.
- Daisy's Friday laundry day. (Can take the quest when Daisy in the Barn 7 AM)
- Daisy at the kitchen on Laundry Day.
- You can "dive" when having meal at home now. The image will change according to the character and their outfit.
- Daisy Sleep together. (When Daisy at the mirror)

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I really like that game, I think it's really promising. I can't get anything special in the kitchen on laundry day in the last release tho. Also is an ''incest/shota'' patch planned ?
Great art !

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
i deleted the game back when it bugged, and now that i re-installed it, my save files are gone... anyone got a save file past the events to where you massage the mother? or moms friend cant remember lol. ty!

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
i try the event in the pool and got stuck in the school, cant leave the school xD

rum1337

Mar 13, 2020
someone throw off your savings please . I downloaded 1.4 and everything was deleted. I don't want to go through it all over again

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
someone throw off your savings please . I downloaded 1.4 and everything was deleted. I don't want to go through it all over again
Not being sarcastic, just genuinely curious, is it really that much content that you'd have to go through? I mean I've played games from start after new launches and some took 1-2 hours to get back to where I was before. Is it the same case with this game?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Who ever posted the changelog forgot to copy that old saves don't work
You can download 1.4.1 on Subscribestar

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes