rockety

Aug 31, 2017
there is lot of bugs here.. game keeps blacking out on some scenes like massage or sleep scenes..

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Some clothes customization for the girls would be nice, or at least event related (similar to town of passion)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
What is the point of the game? I havent been able to do much of anything. I got the massage, I can peep on the mom in the barn and thats really about it?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I really wonder why i even bother to post stuff about that. He already created an account on subscribestar to avoid the whole Patreon problem and said people should delete their pledges there and move over to subscribestar.

Told ya all this might happen, keep your facepalm reactions to yourself. =3

View attachment 613095
I think the facepalms are for "recommended that he should remove the shota and underaged character" part. I said this would happen, too. But he might have wanted to enjoy lower fees of patreon as long as they let him. It's obvious to most people here that for a project like this SS is the way to go, no need to butcher the game because patreon demands it. I'll check the next update and then start supporting him on SS. It annoys me that he doesn't give the voting rights for 1$ tier tho..

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i hope we can rid ourself of annas teacher.

i so love me some slightly chubby girls... juuuuust right.

Last edited:

Azrael9986

Nov 16, 2019
so i found a game breaker if you get caught to late spying on the pool it locks the doors and traps you in the school with no way out. the big gate and door out front to be clear. no way of waiting or opening them.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Seems promising.

This post is actually just to bookmark it to revisit it when it haves more content.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I personally adore the art, one of the cleanest looking ones out there. I wish you all the luck in the world so you can go places with this cute game. crossing fingers and adding it to my list (y)

suiker

Nov 18, 2018
Dont know where to post a bug report so ill do it here if you check the pool for a image at 16:00 it skips time to 17:00 and then the gate is shut happend to me on day 6 and then your stuck. you cant chill at the bench either since he says its time to get home but you cant cause the gate is closed XD

the art is fenomenal i do wish i could f anna by now though but guesse ill have to wait (that definatly has to be made animated right...) also betty oof nice! cant wait to see more!

THICCWEY

Oct 27, 2019
Hi! everyone. I'm Milda Sento.
I really happy to know that people like my game. Sorry for my bad English because I'm not good at this.
About the game it's not incest or loli, shota because they not of blood relations and over 18+ (If someone like it just keep in your mind Ehem..)
If you have something to ask feel free to comment.
good demo,Your art is so beautiful, looks very promising, i would like you to add more content in the next update
-more history for teachers and Marie
-Unlock events when you level up your relationship with the other characters, like Theo shares with you nudes of other girls at school every 20 levels or you do more sexual approaches with women who have more level
-Add a CG screen , it is a bit annoying having to skip the hours until night to see Daisy naked
-Add more characters like a flat girl, a chubby girl or a swimming teacher with a muscular body, so that it covers more tastes
-nerf some things that level up the characters quickly, like going to lunch with Theo or choosing a steak at all dinners, so that the mechanics are more balanced
-and please don't add supernatural things like monster girls, don't ruin the realism of the story, maybe bestiality, but no cow girls with beach ball tits

Sorry if my English is bad, I'm not very good at all
I'll be following the progress of this game

Last edited:

marcelo26267

Apr 20, 2020
I can't save the game, every time I go out and come back the load is not there I have to start a new game. someone help me solve this?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Possible bug: when I approach Daisy in the barn, the mini-window with the underboob view remains even when I leave the barn and enter the house.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes