Mar 31, 2020
Ah that's a shame. I'd really like to know how a woman would construct a sex scene or an entire sex game that she would deem erotic and that would turn her on.

Almost all h-games are either made by men for men, or it's men that are targeting a female audience but only can take an educated guess on what women like.
Go check out rannerogames if it matters that much.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
when i go to him its just ?? i cant bye anything
Make sure all the previous quest of Aunt are completed as well as Theo has 50 I think. And to start the quest U need to speak with Theo at 8:00 or 11:00 I dont remember which one among these two. I am not sure if u need to complete magazine quest before(I didnt need to).

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Ah that's a shame. I'd really like to know how a woman would construct a sex scene or an entire sex game that she would deem erotic and that would turn her on.

Almost all h-games are either made by men for men, or it's men that are targeting a female audience but only can take an educated guess on what women like.
Interesting and weird at the same time....but I get ur point.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no idea what that Ring Ding Dong thing is, but I'm pleasantly surprised that we get two winners this time.
Looks like you were faster than me. Anyway, it's good to see we're gonna have 2x1 sale next time. Was it in next update when the writer starts working too?

Mar 31, 2020
Looks like you were faster than me. Anyway, it's good to see we're gonna have 2x1 sale next time. Was it in next update when the writer starts working too?
Well, the trade-off for it is that the update will now be a 4-month wait instead of 2. So if you didn't care for either character all that much, this one's going to be a real bummer to put up with.

apl_ds

Jun 11, 2019
How do you do the Strange Sound at Night with Daisy? After doing the Pit of Glory, nothing seem to pop out from Daisy at any time of the day. Did I miss something?

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
How do you do the Strange Sound at Night with Daisy? After doing the Pit of Glory, nothing seem to pop out from Daisy at any time of the day. Did I miss something?
I believe that the strange sound at night event happens when you do boobies massage for the second time and then when callum went back to his room he heard a strange noise from daisy's room. And so that event triggers the Pit of Glory quest

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How much incest content is in the game and between which characters?
None, because games are not supposed to have blood related incest in this forum. If hypothetically there was any incest, it would currently be between the main character and the two ladies he's living with. Hypothetically.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
None, because games are not supposed to have blood related incest in this forum. If hypothetically there was any incest, it would currently be between the main character and the two ladies he's living with. Hypothetically.
There are so many games here on F95 with blood-related incest. Patreon on the other hand doesn't allow this stuff.
How much incest content is in the game and between which characters?
Daisy is Callum's aunt and Anna is Callum's cousin sister and Callum's mom is going to be introduced in the upcoming v2.6 update.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There are so many games here on F95 with blood-related incest. Patreon on the other hand doesn't allow this stuff.

Daisy is Callum's aunt and Anna is Callum's cousin sister and Callum's mom is going to be introduced in the upcoming v2.6 update.
I KNOW that, man, I'm just trying to be subtle here.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes