Scorche

Dec 26, 2020
what do i do if my game wont let me save anymore? like it just gives a sound and wont let me save make a new save or overrwrite my other one.

PandoTheGreat

Dec 4, 2019
I can't seem to figure out how to begin the swimming club related stories. Something about getting caught, something about Nina recommending I join? I don't really know where to start or what to do, as the game doesn't make it very clear. Any help please?

Valkyr26

Sep 10, 2022
I'm using the Android version but I can't seem to be able to click on the toolbox icon on the bottom-right screen whenever I click it doesn't respond and my character just moves there. Does anyone know the solution?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
yeah, Milda should just make 20 more characters that don't have scenes instead.
Yes, he should. You see, this game is a big project which will have a lot of characters and scenes. As such, the developer will have to introduce those characters sooner or later and give scenes to them or already existing characters. I'll tell you the same thing I told the other guy: Fortunately for the rest of us, the game is not being developed for the sake of just your faps. If you don't like the way Milda do things, you can either wait for the game to be finished or scram. Well you could also cry in a thread of F95ZONE, but please do not do that.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
i just hope that one day there will be a few scenes of aunt daisy waking up callum with a bj, a titjob and a riding him

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
None, because games are not supposed to have blood related incest in this forum. If hypothetically there was any incest, it would currently be between the main character and the two ladies he's living with. Hypothetically.
It's totally not incest, totally not. 100% not. Incest is not allowed, after all. It would be bad if there was incest in this. And there isn't!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
i just hope that one day there will be a few scenes of aunt daisy waking up callum with a bj, a titjob and a riding him
I'm sure there will be. This game is aiming high after all, and since Daisy and Anna are the women living with the main character, it would make sense to give them a heckton of scenes since the tree of them spend a lot of time together.

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Is there an option to buy horny oil again after you spend it first time, I tried to interact with Tuuku at school but nothing happens (I have hot oil in my inventory)??

Last edited:

Siehgart

May 9, 2022
Firstly sorry for my bad english I'm going to use 100% google translator to speak here, I don't know what program was used to make the art, but with my mouse and photoshop I kind of made this shitty thing, being able to animate this scene, although the cum part I did wrong, and damn how weird is this little dick part, and yes I reused it from other drawings in the game lol
Anna - Bathtub-8-BJ_0002.png 1663039652680.png

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Firstly sorry for my bad english I'm going to use 100% google translator to speak here, I don't know what program was used to make the art, but with my mouse and photoshop I kind of made this shitty thing, being able to animate this scene, although the cum part I did wrong, and damn how weird is this little dick part, and yes I reused it from other drawings in the game lol
View attachment 2040795 View attachment 2040794
Great work dude! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Siehgart

Eidan001

Aug 28, 2021
I can't seem to figure out how to begin the swimming club related stories. Something about getting caught, something about Nina recommending I join? I don't really know where to start or what to do, as the game doesn't make it very clear. Any help please?
go to pool after school hours (like 4 or 5 pm) and you see Nina outside of the pool

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
View attachment 2040795 View attachment 2040794
VERY NICE!! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Siehgart

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Yes, he should. You see, this game is a big project which will have a lot of characters and scenes. As such, the developer will have to introduce those characters sooner or later and give scenes to them or already existing characters. I'll tell you the same thing I told the other guy: Fortunately for the rest of us, the game is not being developed for the sake of just your faps. If you don't like the way Milda do things, you can either wait for the game to be finished or scram. Well you could also cry in a thread of F95ZONE, but please do not do that.
depopulation.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes