69kun

Apr 25, 2020
How do you increase progress with Daisy at progress 11, i got there and was stuck ever since :unsure:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I need to find Kate at her locker at noon but cannot find the locker. Can someone give me the specific location?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
V0.2.6 STATUS - 26/78 - 34% - Estimated release date: Before November 30
Art - 26/66
Write - 0/3
Code - 0/9
Somsak: Muay Thai Master. He will teach the MC Muay Thai, crafting and building
Maleena: Somsak's granddaughter. She likes to go to the forest and the beach to collect and catch natural products and train with her grandfather.
View attachment 2048296
New tomboy girl confirmed.
White haired tomboy? Sign me the fuck up!

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
White haired tomboy? Sign me the fuck up!
Was kind of hopping we'd get to bone Anna properly now that Daisy is done. Oh well hopefull it won't be just the addition of these new characters. Honestly the dev's added quite a few and far too many games end up just adding more characters without filling out what you can do with them.

I'll just have to hope that doesn't happen here.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Was kind of hopping we'd get to bone Anna properly now that Daisy is done. Oh well hopefull it won't be just the addition of these new characters. Honestly the dev's added quite a few and far too many games end up just adding more characters without filling out what you can do with them.

I lost faith in this project a while ago despite following it from the beginning, character flooding is just another in a long line of actions that reaffirm my loss of hope for this game. Shame too, I really think this could have been one of the greats.

Reactions: lo0u and Blaq Mask

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I lost faith in this project a while ago despite following it from the beginning, character flooding is just another in a long line of actions that reaffirm my loss of hope for this game. Shame too, I really think this could have been one of the greats.
Is one of the greats... he is beginning to have more force at the moment.
remember that it was created by one person and still the creator is very attentive not like the shit creators "boner games" and their shit game "school of lust" full of delays, low quality and inconsiderate creators with their patrons

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

This is not Doctor Bones games or Witch trainer, forget about it. This game has a ton of characters and lots of scenes an development for each character. Last update gave Daisy multiple scenes and introduced a new character. This update will gave Pixie (and Mabel, I think) some new scenes and will introduce new characters. That's how updates work in this game. Milda is also really active working in ths project. In fact, one of his patreon goals is that after achieving a certain quantity of money he'll drop his current job, return to his countryside and work full time on this game. That's how commited he is.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes