Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I figured out why I can't find Kate at noon. I am 5 pts shy of the necessary AP. But how can I get it when she has no more scenes? I have peeked at the pool over and over and nothing happens.

Mar 31, 2020
Is one of the greats... he is beginning to have more force at the moment.
remember that it was created by one person and still the creator is very attentive not like the shit creators "boner games" and their shit game "school of lust" full of delays, low quality and inconsiderate creators with their patrons
Missing the point I think. The issue isn’t related to his work schedule or update consistency but is about how he’s updating the game and what he’s including in it. You can cut slack for his situation but it doesn’t excuse the fact that the game does have too many characters active at the same time.

DrMeule

Nov 28, 2020
I don't understand how to get the oil and the book for daisy route. I have the money on me, the guy is there in the morning at 7am at the school, but when I talk to him he does not answer anything interesting

Aug 19, 2020
This is not Doctor Bones games or Witch trainer, forget about it. This game has a ton of characters and lots of scenes an development for each character. Last update gave Daisy multiple scenes and introduced a new character. This update will gave Pixie (and Mabel, I think) some new scenes and will introduce new characters. That's how updates work in this game. Milda is also really active working in ths project. In fact, one of his patreon goals is that after achieving a certain quantity of money he'll drop his current job, return to his countryside and work full time on this game. That's how commited he is.
I think people vastly underestimate how hard it is to do work besides a full-time job.

Aug 19, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
How exactly do you access the deep sex for daisy? The hide and seek one worked so the mod is clearly installed, but if I go for the daisy night scene I only get light sex. Is it broken for later versions?

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I think people vastly underestimate how hard it is to do work besides a full-time job.
Yes. That said, it is also true that some developers are CLEARLY too lazy (that or they're japanese salarymen). There's also those who work full time in a game and still expend months for a little update, like What a Legend, probably because their work isn't well organised.

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D
Aug 19, 2020
Yes. That said, it is also true that some developers are CLEARLY too lazy (that or they're japanese salarymen). There's also those who work full time in a game and still expend months for a little update, like What a Legend, probably because their work isn't well organised.
I mean yeah, it's true some people are blatantly just either lazy or are clearly trying to milk the last bit of money they can despite actually having given up on the project, but I very much think this site massively over-uses the "the dev is lazy", especially since every person i've heard say this clearly have literally zero or near-zero experience in game development and art.

I don't particularly doubt there's a fair bit of laziness from the developers of the games on this site, but people are way too quick to conclude and way to sure of themselves whenever they suspect someone is being lazy. Especially considering many developers are struggling with tech problems (which can take a stupid amount of time to deal with) and often have fairly little experience in coding.

From my personal impression What a Legend outputs a whole lot per update and updates every half a year or so, so i'm not sure why they would be an example of blatant laziness. Don't they literally finish entire base character routes every update, plus some other stuff? I'll admit I would expect them to be able to do do a little more considering it's full time, but I absolutely wouldn't call their updates small.

Mar 31, 2020
Literally the only time i've seen the type of argument be used is when people's "criticisms" is literally them just shouting "lazy dev" over and over because they want more content. Though maybe I haven't been around too much.
The amount of criticism is vastly overestimated. Most of the time the criticism is about the game direction or what updates are focused on or most likely how the gameplay works than just calling the dev lazy.

Aug 19, 2020
The amount of criticism is vastly overestimated. Most of the time the criticism is about the game direction or what updates are focused on or most likely how the gameplay works than just calling the dev lazy.
That wasn't my point. I said the only time i've seen someone respond with "it's a part time dev" is specifically when people are calling them lazy, i've never seen anyone use that argument to justify some design direction.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa
Mar 31, 2020
That wasn't my point. I said the only time i've seen someone respond with "it's a part time dev" is specifically when people are calling them lazy, i've never seen anyone use that argument to justify some design direction.
People like to blend regular criticism and bitterness at the dev. It's why you'll see more often the reasoning of his circumstances but you won't find that many instances where people are calling him lazy. Pretty much any time someone critiques this game, you'll see the same excuses from the blind fans every time.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes