Mar 20, 2020
cool i can't wait for the update. this is what i like to see. it's good to take your time making the next update and at the same time showing proof that your working on it.

Reactions: thesilentking
Jul 28, 2017
I see a lot of people posting and asking for updates, makes me wonder how many are actually supporting the project (that is easily one of the best i ever seen in terms of art in....offbrand games XD). I myself wish i could support her more (potato level in its SubscribeStar page), but it would be awesome if everyone who has tried the game by.... other means, would actually support even with the minimun required ($1), just to show some love XD. Anyway my two cents.

llkss

Jun 6, 2020
Could you tell me where the barn key is? And what to do after the first scene of the pool? how do i get more?

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Could you tell me where the barn key is? And what to do after the first scene of the pool? how do i get more?
Check the changelog to know what you can see in the game. This is one of the first releases, so, there is not much content yet.

NiwaYasuragi

May 23, 2018
Guys any of you have experience using 'subscribestar.adult'? How it have any difference than pateron? Like is there any restriction e.g incest, be*st*laty & etc on pateron? I want to create account on subscribestar.adult & support whoever i found interesting. Since the website i assume from U.S & i don't wanna read policy anymore (which i usually does).

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I'm excited for the update. I have no doubt that the scenes and the art for this game are and will continue to be great. I'm a bit worried about the gameplay though. Sure, it's a very early build so far and we can't expect that much content, but the hourly progression system worries me. It will be very easy to miss certain events when you have 24 triggers per day, and playing the zombie game in the protag's room and check the map after every time skip will be very tedious. I'm still convinced that it would be better to split the day into less parts (e.g. morning, day, evening, night) and give access to multiple events during one of those bigger blocks (similar to a persona game).

Jul 28, 2017
Guys any of you have experience using 'subscribestar.adult'? How it have any difference than pateron? Like is there any restriction e.g incest, be*st*laty & etc on pateron? I want to create account on subscribestar.adult & support whoever i found interesting. Since the website i assume from U.S & i don't wanna read policy anymore (which i usually does).
I just recently started to support this project and havent had any troubles whatsoever, it seems like another plataform very much like patreon but, for what i have seen, it has a specially dedicated zone for +18 content.

Reactions: NiwaYasuragi
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes