thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Eh just a thought I had is all , alot of these people who makes these games for our pleasure rarely do it as a living , mostly because they can't and have to juggle a job while they do these games .

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Eh just a thought I had is all , alot of these people who makes these games for our pleasure rarely do it as a living , mostly because they can't and have to juggle a job while they do these games .
Not really. Its an easy way to make some extra money. Thats why once they earn a lot of money they stall the process and updates takes longer with barely any increase in content.

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
The cows on the farm have a shared relationship score. This increases by 1 when the MC milks a cow normally, and by 2 when he milks and plays. Clear enough?

Reactions: Big_Boss357

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
So, is there acutal bestiality in the game? Because i'm here only for that. If there's not a scene with a girl getting REALLY sexual with an animal, i'm not interested at all...

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-5-boobsgames.18692/ maybe that's what you looking for, but about the rules: I think he just don't want to other people chance the story of the game, a gangbang or a gay scene may change the game a lot and that will be really difficult for him.
He says he doesnt likes that content and wont want to work on such scenes.
This is a "support my game vision" type rather than "throw money at me so I can do the game you want".
Whic is pretty based.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Go back to page 1, scroll down a bit, locate the changelog icon, click that, scroll around, that's all you can do in-game

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes