ThePukeBoy

Jul 22, 2018
The artstyle and the character look appealing, the overall gameplay and accessibility is perfect (is kept very simple), but only wished if it was available for Android as well.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-5-boobsgames.18692/ maybe that's what you looking for, but about the rules: I think he just don't want to other people chance the story of the game, a gangbang or a gay scene may change the game a lot and that will be really difficult for him.
There's... no bestiality in that one... did you read my comment? Also, don't like the art style.
Bruh... there´s a bunch of the likes ur looking for already, having one like this is like finding a freaking unicorn XD.
For example? Are there any rpgs that look this good with actual bestiality? I didn't find any of those, except Claire's Quest, which is pretty good, but the last update for that was 6 months ago...

Jul 28, 2017
There's... no bestiality in that one... did you read my comment? Also, don't like the art style.

For example? Are there any rpgs that look this good with actual bestiality? I didn't find any of those, except Claire's Quest, which is pretty good, but the last update for that was 6 months ago...
Mmm have you tried THE MANOR by Dr. Bones? Is a little like that i believe.

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
Is there a bug with the Milk The Cows quest? I’ve tried handing in different numbers of milk bottles, but she still says it’s too little. I even tried as high as 99 bottles.

Also, is there really a key to that door in the barn, or no?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Randomly checking the changelog could answer yourself. Grinding doesn't do anything aside giving some notcousin points. And you get 1-ish scene with them.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stuff in game isn't finished. Works for everything so far.

Also, changelog says "milk cows to gain points", "get a scene with notcousin when you get enough". That's what you got. Nothing mentions farming over 99 points would get you anything more

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Stuff in game isn't finished. Works for everything so far.

Also, changelog says "milk cows to gain points", "get a scene with notcousin when you get enough". That's what you got. Nothing mentions farming over 99 points would get you anything more
well apparently the next update is coming up this month , for all we know he is doing the new scenes while planning on fixing those bugs .

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
I just thought that Milk The Cow was another repeatable quest, like Laundry Day, as it is listed under chores. I guess it makes sense that it can’t be completed, because it’s not finished.

SilverGecko

Aug 21, 2017
He says he doesnt likes that content and wont want to work on such scenes.
This is a "support my game vision" type rather than "throw money at me so I can do the game you want".
Whic is pretty based.
I think supporting his game vision is better than people asking him to do things he is

I thought that game has bestiality, maybe I saw something with his art and though the game has it as well, sorry. And about the art, agreed that is not good, I like the story and how good developed his game is.

Reactions: kratoscar2008
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes