cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
(image cut out because it's literally right above this)
pretty much left
Dream room update? Are they making it more like that one dude's gallery mod that he keeps paywalling for some reason? And I wonder what milda means by "Phone update".

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
well doe husband cheat on her and she cheat on him with you. make of that what you will
That's Netori.

The key difference between Netori and Netorase/rare is where the protagonist falls in the equation.
  • If the protagonist is the one stealing the lover, it is Netori.
  • If the protagonist is the one whose lover is being stolen from them, that is Netorare/rase.
Diving a little deeper, the key difference between Netorare and Netorase is consent.
  • If the protagonist is either unaware of cuckoldry, or is distraught or otherwise does not consent to it, it is Netorare.
  • If the protagonist is aware of the cuckoldry, but does consent (or for some reason does not care, I believe that also applies), it is Netorase.
Please take notes, for this will be on the test. (Just kidding.)

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2022
That's Netori.

The key difference between Netori and Netorase/rare is where the protagonist falls in the equation.
  • If the protagonist is the one stealing the lover, it is Netori.
  • If the protagonist is the one whose lover is being stolen from them, that is Netorare/rase.
Diving a little deeper, the key difference between Netorare and Netorase is consent.
  • If the protagonist is either unaware of cuckoldry, or is distraught or otherwise does not consent to it, it is Netorare.
  • If the protagonist is aware of the cuckoldry, but does consent (or for some reason does not care, I believe that also applies), it is Netorase.
Please take notes, for this will be on the test. (Just kidding.)
Professor, how many points is each answer worth?

Apr 23, 2022
Dream room update? Are they making it more like that one dude's gallery mod that he keeps paywalling for some reason? And I wonder what milda means by "Phone update".
Most likely I will make a section for each character, from what I read Milda plans to add more maps to the game and it is also most likely that you can access the gallery from your cell phone

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
NO! She's great and definitely better than Anna,l but not than Douie.
Actually Anna , mabel and the blacksmith
I'm impatiently waiting for the blacksmith's update,There are a lot of characters with big and small breasts And big and small butts
But She's a really unique character,There is no character like her ever

Last edited:
Reactions: Tankill

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Because some people like the side girls better.
Yeah, but I'd like to see Cousin jump on her cousin during the morning scene, rather than just playing with it. Also it might be a bit fun for the Aunt, after she finishes with him at the "glory-hole scene in his room, to slyly thank her nephew, to his complete surprise, by cleaning him off with her mouth. Perhaps, on a night of a M/D experimentation (i.e. lesbian scene 3), they both take advantage of him during a Glory hole scene. The Mom needs to be invited in on this too somehow. Also, in the future I'd like to see the neighbor girls invited over by the Aunt and Cousin for dinner...and the discovery of new relationships with each other and MC - I can see "fun-in-both-the-barns" as a possibility...

Also, there is enough corn grown that moonshine could play a part in breaking down barriers.

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
Because Milda Sento wanted to make the game more interesting and appealing to people. If you're too annoyed by the fact that the range of characters is more diverse than the average 3dcg Ren'py VN then please find another game to play.
don't need to get mad, it's a opinion, i'm not crucifying only because of that, but if i play the game since the release i think i have the right to say what i want, especially on a public site =P

Reactions: Indeed@456

Hagemaruu

Apr 25, 2023
Can you make it now with new versions ? I tried doing my self but i can't succeed
i cant.. seem like the one who make the android version make some change in a newer version.. rn , i just play it on JoiPlay if i want to play it with the gallery mods..

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes