Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
He can find a new writer, he simple doesn't want to after the previous one went AWOL and slowed the development of a previous update. Why risk it again?
Myabe speed up the production? A good writer can help him make a better story? Full focus on making art?

Yeah he had a bad writer you say, but what is he risking anyway?? He will be paid and the updates are slow anyways.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
My man, he has 7k+ subscribers and you are telling me he can't find a new writer??? It's no like his work is on a level of at least the last sovereign, where you need a good writing skills.

Heh, that's why all the initial updates were about them. And they got a lot more exposure, but then suddenly when he got big enough he went with adding million chatacters strategy...
He wanted to have a healthy amount of content before moving to other characters, of course. Imagine creating a game with no content. You make content for a few characters, then you can continue adding characters. That doesn't make Daisy and Anna the "main cast", it just makes them the first girls to be implemented.

We got 4 or 5 updates a year, you have nothing to complain about. The only reason you are so angry it's because your favorite characters don't get the attention you want but that is not our problem and we don't want to hear it. If you want to complain, go over to Milda and complain.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Myabe speed up the production? A good writer can help him make a better story? Full focus on making art?

Yeah he had a bad writer you say, but what is he risking anyway?? He will be paid and the updates are slow anyways.
We got literally 4 or 5 updates a year. Around 2 -3 months per update, and I already told you all this. Doesn't matter, it's obvious that I am wasting my time reasoning to an NPC.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Yeah for sure a good excuse to milk subscribers far longer. And now imagine thinking there are no talented people that can be on his level... suuure...

Reworking existing animations, changing artstyle, rewriting story are always good things if previous versions were shit, which is not the case with this game. He is just wasting time on unnesesary things.

The dude is simply making a bank having tons of subscribers, refusing to get additional help and making everything he can to slow the process of developing the game. Ah right at the same time he made a questionable art change (striving for the best quality yeaah). And don't forget all the new characters he is adding for no reason at all, when his main cast is nowhere near finished.

Simply quality
Man, I've worked in the NSFW community for a long time, and there are some incredibly talented individuals out there, artists a thousand times better than Milda. But not all of them are keen on collaborating in other people projects, they typically prefer working alone. Even Milda has certain fetishes (like furry) content, which some might find excessive.
I'm not here to defend anyone; I call out both the good and the bad, take Dr. Bones, for instance; he's a real leech, as soon as he makes enough money from his games, he abandons them, when he's broke, he comes crawling back... Now that's true greed, man. To a certain extent, Milda's situation is understandable, if I saw Milda behaving like Dark Cookie, for instance, earning over 60 thousand a month and still refusing to hire people, then I'd agree that they're being greedy.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
And another thing! Man, we need more damn characters. I've been playing this since day one, and I'm telling you, it's gotten frickin' boring. We need more characters, even if it means sacrificing the 'main cast', somebody already covered that, and let's be real, there's no main cast – but we can call them the 'most important waifus' and we've had our fair share of updates about them, but what about the rest of the characters? Should Milda just milk the 'main cast' like Dark Cookie does, running it into the ground until it's no longer fun? I'd rather have a bit more variety in updates. Honestly, we need more characters. In fact, I'm waiting for Milda to add different body types and physiques for new female characters that we can enjoy. Variety is the spice of life, especially in these harem-type games

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
And another thing! Man, we need more damn characters. I've been playing this since day one, and I'm telling you, it's gotten frickin' boring. We need more characters, even if it means sacrificing the 'main cast', somebody already covered that, and let's be real, there's no main cast – but we can call them the 'most important waifus' and we've had our fair share of updates about them, but what about the rest of the characters? Should Milda just milk the 'main cast' like Dark Cookie does, running it into the ground until it's no longer fun? I'd rather have a bit more variety in updates. Honestly, we need more characters. In fact, I'm waiting for Milda to add different body types and physiques for new female characters that we can enjoy. Variety is the spice of life, especially in these harem-type games
Don't get me wrong, i'm down for tons of characters, but only when they are flashed out and have a good amount of content. It's a good idea for a dev team to handle this, but not for a solo person. He either has to expand, or fkn chill and humble himself and work on a smaller scale.
Oh and no i don't get it why people bring bad examples of devs like bones and dc. I'm pretty sure it's way healthier not to stick with main characters and game, but move on and develop a second game then third etc. It's just sad to see that nowadays it's a norm for western devs to be a 1 game industry.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Not gonna lie, I miss Douie and Mae. And remember that one silver haired girl? The student council president. I wsih we had more content for her, there's literally none.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think its odd the left out the guard lady and you do not have scenes with the lady in the bathroom. ner the horse didlo princeable

Reactions: Flash Dingo

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
He works alone because he is a greedy bastard, so pretty weak argument. And i thought he had a writer??
What is this rude response?He is the owner of the game and determines the needs of the development team,And he has a writer If you want him to speed up the development process, support him by subscribing to his page.
So stop calling people a bastards and have some respect and manners!

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
What is this rude response?He is the owner of the game and determines the needs of the development team,And he has a writer If you want him to speed up the development process, support him by subscribing to his page.
So stop calling people a bastards and have some respect and manners!
Ok mom.

My whole point was that he is refusing to use money for his project, and then your suggestion is to subscribe? Amazing.

if your going to complain then stop playing and go fing a different game that posts as much as this and with good animation and graphics
I thought it's a forum, and you can post criticism or anything other than praise. Sorry but let's be real, the only thing going for this game is art and the rest is mediocre at best. Plus considering that he is not posting much as you want to believe, not a hard task.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Advice: did you guys know you can ignore messages from a certain user? Yes, you can. Just click the username and you'll get 3 options.
Follow (or unfollow, in case you were following him).
Ignore.
Start conversation.

If you guys choose ignore, you will never see whatever that user's messages say. In fact, you won't be notified if they tag your posts and you won't see his texts. Try it, it's so very comfortable.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ElDienteCrack

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Came back after a few months update isn't out yet but idrc about that. What I actually wanna talk about is the content of this game, the majority of us can agree that Douie, Anna and Daisy are the most popular characters and yet the content we have from them really isn't that satisfactory. From what I remember we haven't had sex with Daisy with her knowledge, we haven't had sex with Anna at all, and same goes for Douie. Updates are taking like 4 months each and with Milda choosing to focus on other characters with updates, 3.0 being Anna which is great but 3.1 being Kate and who knows what 3.2 and 3.3 could be, (it could be anything considering Nina and Mabel got updates too) how long will it take for the most popular characters to get another update? Milda has confirmed gay content and zoo content, which is fine cause its all optional, but these things could take away from content that the majority want to see. I know that milking the same characters is boring, but why doesn't Milda just focus on the most important 3 and get their content out of the way and start focusing on side characters after? Everybody would be happy, its a win win situation in my eyes. But yeah ik it's Milda's game and he can do whatever he wants just adding my thoughts to it.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Also what happened to updates coming out faster after he hit that goal? seems like the same speed to me

MrIqsan

Dec 27, 2018
Came back after a few months update isn't out yet but idrc about that. What I actually wanna talk about is the content of this game, the majority of us can agree that Douie, Anna and Daisy are the most popular characters and yet the content we have from them really isn't that satisfactory. From what I remember we haven't had sex with Daisy with her knowledge, we haven't had sex with Anna at all, and same goes for Douie. Updates are taking like 4 months each and with Milda choosing to focus on other characters with updates, 3.0 being Anna which is great but 3.1 being Kate and who knows what 3.2 and 3.3 could be, (it could be anything considering Nina and Mabel got updates too) how long will it take for the most popular characters to get another update? Milda has confirmed gay content and zoo content, which is fine cause its all optional, but these things could take away from content that the majority want to see. I know that milking the same characters is boring, but why doesn't Milda just focus on the most important 3 and get their content out of the way and start focusing on side characters after? Everybody would be happy, its a win win situation in my eyes. But yeah ik it's Milda's game and he can do whatever he wants just adding my thoughts to it.
the pool dictated who get scene. all hail the pool! praised be the pool!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The majority voted for X character and that's what we will get, that's all there to it. I understand your disagreement, I don't like what the majority chose but it is what it is.

Reactions: Estuana and stealx1

Imarek1

Nov 2, 2018
So I've stumbled upon this game, it took me entertained for two evenings straight. It got me hooked for a good and great visuals. But... as i understand the game in early beta, the route and dependency system is pretty hectic, should be more easy for people who wants only a specific character. You'll literally be advised to use cheats just from the start, the content is poorly disturbed and requires some grind for a questionable reward (e.r.g. mom's scene). It's a shame that almost every other aspect is good, the creator just needs to plan a scheme of the main script and events, and clean the script with a good editor, preferably now so it won't be a helluva mess to rake up afterwards.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes