SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
One character who urgently needs content is Joyce (Callum's mother). The next update 0.3.0 will focus on Anna. I'm going to wait for this update to come out to play again from the beginning.

Mar 31, 2020
Milda just listen to us, no need to focus on other characters just the auntie or you'll lose your playerbase. We are getting few you idiot
I don't know how many times we have to say this but Milda has and never will be looking at this forum. You want to reach him then go to his Discord since it's free to join anyways.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: gmdetetive

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
This game is really great, but it would be better if the updates could be faster.:(

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think all the girls should get scenes not just one but like they said there is a vote for who. there are other hottys too

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are those who like pubic hairs yes but not when they get i you mouth hard to get out lol. some even love a wolf pussy lol

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
He works alone because he is a greedy bastard, so pretty weak argument. And i thought he had a writer??
In fact, in Milda's own words, he works alone simply because he are obsessive and highly critical of their work. Milda even reworked entire game models and deleted completed animations simply because he wasen't satisfied with the outcome. It's worth noting that the period with the most updates was when Milda collaborated with a scriptwriter, who unfortunately had to leave the project due to personal reasons. Accusing Milda does not seem fair when he are doing work that is truly professional on their own

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
In fact, in Milda's own words, he works alone simply because he are obsessive and highly critical of their work. Milda even reworked entire game models and deleted completed animations simply because he wasen't satisfied with the outcome. It's worth noting that the period with the most updates was when Milda collaborated with a scriptwriter, who unfortunately had to leave the project due to personal reasons. Accusing Milda does not seem fair when he are doing work that is truly professional on their own
Yeah for sure a good excuse to milk subscribers far longer. And now imagine thinking there are no talented people that can be on his level... suuure...

Reworking existing animations, changing artstyle, rewriting story are always good things if previous versions were shit, which is not the case with this game. He is just wasting time on unnesesary things.

The dude is simply making a bank having tons of subscribers, refusing to get additional help and making everything he can to slow the process of developing the game. Ah right at the same time he made a questionable art change (striving for the best quality yeaah). And don't forget all the new characters he is adding for no reason at all, when his main cast is nowhere near finished.

Simply quality

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Also, there was NEVER a "main cast", that's some bullshit that people created for no reason. This game is about a guy who goes to the countryside and fucks every single female that exists there. Daisy and Anna are not "the main cast" Just because they were the first to exist.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
He did, until the writer went AWOL for who knows the reason. The writer didn't last even one update. Bones is a greedy, Not Milda. Stop projecting your Bones' trauma into other developers for no reason.
My man, he has 7k+ subscribers and you are telling me he can't find a new writer??? It's no like his work is on a level of at least the last sovereign, where you need a good writing skills.
Also, there was NEVER a "main cast", that's some bullshit that people created for no reason. This game is about a guy who goes to the countryside and fucks every single female that exists there. Daisy and Anna are not "the main cast" Just because they were the first to exist.
Heh, that's why all the initial updates were about them. And they got a lot more exposure, but then suddenly when he got big enough he went with adding million chatacters strategy...

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
My man, he has 7k+ subscribers and you are telling me he can't find a new writer??? It's no like his work is on a level of at least the last sovereign, where you need a good writing skills.
He can find a new writer, he simple doesn't want to after the previous one went AWOL and slowed the development of a previous update. Why risk it again?

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
He can find a new writer, he simple doesn't want to after the previous one went AWOL and slowed the development of a previous update. Why risk it again?
Myabe speed up the production? A good writer can help him make a better story? Full focus on making art?

Yeah he had a bad writer you say, but what is he risking anyway?? He will be paid and the updates are slow anyways.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes