edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Need some help with Mabel and Theo. I'm on progress 0 with her because I can't trigger Theo to talk about the test even after I got F twice and got taken to Emmi's office. Talk with Mabel and Theo every day before and after class and nothing happens.

Theo also doesn't give me vol 3 magazine even though he's at friendship 65 and I watched vol 2 scene twice.

edit: Had to talk with Theo at 8 AM for magazine, not 7 AM. And Mabel's story triggered the next time I got an F. Guess some other quest was blocking it.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Rebel for the cause. I save my nut all year, just to pervert the idea of no nut november and rebel against the conformist collectivist neocommies that want to line up their balls menstruation cycles. That's just my kink.
Just another corporate holiday to take your money. I I dont know what they are selling, but fuck big business reeeeeee. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: joblo9394

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
but I don't know why it doesn't work, maybe you have to take all the files inside the save directory
Try making a save in the same slot, than switching it for the full save. The only thing the global save in rpgm does is remember which save slots are populated. At least that's worked for me when swapping saves with this engine. Good luck :)

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes