Games&Games

May 7, 2023
that's precisely what they said; and just look to the past page to get information how to make it happen.

Use the search function, it even defaults to searching in the thread!
Sorry, but what do you mean Use the search function, where do I do that?

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
after 5 min deleted can't do anything any hints nothing second day no aunt anywhere and second girl stay near barn while talking to her it's time to release cows and nothing happens

lewdzz_

Nov 1, 2021
Help? Am I supposed to see all those scenes during dreaming even though I'm running a completely new save file? I can see so many different scenes and I'm not sure if those are only for dream sequences or if they're supposed to be locked right now

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Congratulations to Dev for this game, it's really good to play and you can spend hours on it without watching time pass. I hope that in the next updates there will be more content with aunts Daisy and Douie and cousin Anna, but that they will give themselves over to the MC, without him having to hide to do things with them in their sleep or through a hole in the wall :D:D. I just can't wait to play more of this great game

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Status update

Hi Everyone!

- We've finished drawing all the scenes and conversations. In this update, there are 12 scenes/angles, 7 of which are sex scenes

- We don't know when the new update will be available as there is still a lot of work to do but it won't be too long

- Milda Sento
7 thats a lot and the update is very short... Thats a BIG blessings

Reactions: kamikazedrew
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes