ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Man i am tired how Loli characters alway wiinning the polls give some love to milfs aswell.
There are 4 milfs with extensive story lines, at the same time, there are just 2 lolies with extensive story lines. We get it, you don't like the latter, but don't say there's little milf content.

(And I'd say that even the "2 lolies" is charitable. Anna has hips wider than her waist! "Childbearing hips" isn't exactly a loli characteristic)

Reactions: jokersama

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
(And I'd say that even the "2 lolies" is charitable. Anna has hips wider than her waist! "Childbearing hips" isn't exactly a loli characteristic)
We've got something like oppai loli, loli with big boobs. A loli with wide hips or big ass are the same thing I suppose.

Reactions: Tankill

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
There are 4 milfs with extensive story lines, at the same time, there are just 2 lolies with extensive story lines. We get it, you don't like the latter, but don't say there's little milf content.

"With extensive story lines"...sure, all those extra characters are like if Milda was releasing the DLC before the game's main story is completed XD. But well, this is all about milking people.

• Angry
Reactions: Vexstear

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
"With extensive story lines"...sure, all those extra characters are like if Milda was releasing the DLC before the game's main story is completed XD. But well, this is all about milking people.
Extensive story lines is in relation to other characters...

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
I consider the housemates (Anna and Daisy) to be the main characters. But then I don't really know what order should be given, I've only known your work for a short time, after all, who were the first girls added? (except these two) Since there are many complaints about the lack of objectivity in choosing which characters to "cook"

bagofhoney

Nov 16, 2020
very buggy, i get black screens every few minutes, running on parallel vm on macos. Would have loved to have played this game perfectly, seems well made

r.X

Jan 12, 2023
On the Phone on ,,Character Events'' I use the guide, but what does ,,Previous'' means ? That i missed this event and cant get it anymore ? image.png

Reactions: sheroyemi

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
very buggy, i get black screens every few minutes, running on parallel vm on macos. Would have loved to have played this game perfectly, seems well made
Its seems like a device problem, try to play android version laggy but at least you not gonna have farming tool color screen

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes