pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Don't know if the dev is on here or not, but wow. Art is fantastic, and the game is nice. Though, having an alt menu for the phone and stuff is annoying. But whatever, it is what it is.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
I'm still at a loss at the amount of new and random npcs. Like why the fk would you add another one when the main two girls are still not finished??
I agree, but sadly it's the double edged sword of having a creator that tries too hard to accommodate user input, he's a slave to the polls on his subscribestar/discord. I also hate how you can't trigger certain events with some girls until you've passed a certain objective in other girls routes, kills my momentum when I'm tryna FOCUS BLAST!!!

Reactions: dunklunktunk

SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
Is he gonna remade the art of those scenes?
I don't know if it will remake the scenes, but it will add new scenes to both the hide and seek Anna and Daisy wall. If I had to guess, it's that he won't completely redo the scenes.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Man i am tired how Loli characters alway wiinning the polls give some love to milfs aswell.

Also i believe dev shouldn't keep adding more characters. Right now there are too many girls already in the game finish their conent first then you can add more or make sequel. With this this game will end up with only like few patreon favorites having content while the rest are going to be barebones.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes