zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would like to say sorry to the dev i listened to romurs so for all i said sorry. i did wish you would have came furword to delay my dowts and fear's but i also now you are working on this and other stuff again sorry for my bad behaver

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
i would like to say sorry to the dev i listened to romurs so for all i said sorry. i did wish you would have came furword to delay my dowts and fear's but i also now you are working on this and other stuff again sorry for my bad behaver
My man, what did you do? In any case, the dev is not present in this forum so you might want to tell him on discord.

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
Man i am tired how Loli characters alway wiinning the polls give some love to milfs aswell.

Also i believe dev shouldn't keep adding more characters. Right now there are too many girls already in the game finish their conent first then you can add more or make sequel. With this this game will end up with only like few patreon favorites having content while the rest are going to be barebones.
bruh kate won a pregnancy poll shut it

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
how to do proper mabel's quest.. i can't unlock butt slap scene (fence stuck).. blackmail her first or after take her picture i don't copy answer sheet yet ?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Two questions: How do I “Playing” while sleeping at 9pm with Aunt Daisy, because I already gave her a massage and nothing happened, he just lets her sleep and nothing else?
How do I watch Aunt Daisy masturbating in the bathroom, because every time I work with her on the farm she says she's sweaty but she'll never take a shower?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in the moring go to the barn work with he and the cow's after that you should get a shower scene from her room the board on the floor. hope that helped.

Reactions: Games&Games

Jean-Pascal

Jun 9, 2018
So, the bathroom anal scene with the aunt is not repeatable in anyway? I even tried to start another playthrough and jump to that point, and Theo doesn't give anything, the only way to see it again is dreaming?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
think of it as the mother turns in to lady d from the village and chases you to fuck you but if you spank her i think you fuck herhard to rember tho.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
think of it as the mother turns in to lady d from the village and chases you to fuck you but if you spank her i think you fuck herhard to rember tho.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the explanation, how do I make this happen, at Aunt Daisy's event she says "Lady Box: spank, blowjob, female butter churner" and I don't know how to make this happen? Nova Imagem de Bitmap.png

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the explanation, how do I make this happen, at Aunt Daisy's event she says "Lady Box: spank, blowjob, female butter churner" and I don't know how to make this happen? View attachment 2987902
that's precisely what they said; and just look to the past page to get information how to make it happen.

Use the search function, it even defaults to searching in the thread!

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes