Dssunra2

Nov 23, 2021
I wanted to see the president win, She doesn't even have a scene, she's older than Callum's mother, Joyce was recently implemented T_T

Mar 31, 2020
Been waiting for this Anna's update since forever!
Also just my opinion but this previous update with Nina and Kate was underwhelming for me even tho I had been waiting for their scene's for a long time
Well get ready for more updates like that because instead of continuing characters who would actually get sex scenes, people want to vote with characters with no scenes and are perfectly fine with getting the bare minimum.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think all the girls should get there fair share of scene's not just one person. yes i love daisy look to but there is more then just her and anna. i think joyce is the lady at the vinyard hard to say tho.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
well i think all the girls should get there fair share of scene's not just one person. yes i love daisy look to but there is more then just her and anna. i think joyce is the lady at the vinyard hard to say tho.
The lady at the vinyard is Douie. Joyce is Callum's mother.

Reactions: feyan

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
I hear so much complaining about Daisy not getting any scenes so I want to say to all of you. If you do not pay up and vote in the polls for her, then you have no right to complain when the current voters vote for less important characters.
I agree with you, if you want a specific character, subscribe and vote for her Joyce has actually never had an event before so she deserves some support

Reactions: Padav22
Mar 31, 2020
Who knows, maybe the breast size will be modified if everyone asks for it, just like Anna's thighs were modified after many people asked for it
The discord is more than happy keeping her unrealistically elephant sized tits the way they are. I agree that if enough people ask then it would get changed but he really only listens to paid subscribers so there you go. Pay 10 bucks or so or shut up.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes