buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
You get an F twice in class (yes, this game rewards you for being dumb & lazy). Afterwards Theo will give you a Quest to Steal the answers for him to get an A+. You'll have to do this on a Thursday, and if you do it at 20:00 without stepping on the creeky floor, you'll find Mabel also stealing the test papers.

Proceed to Blackmail Mabel into doing Sexual Favors while gaining Affection by trapping her in the fence and setting her free or even better, spank her. To trap her simply visit the Fence BEFORE night-time on a Thursday.

Mabel story takes a lot of time to do, so I suggest just skipping days by furiously sleeping for entire weeks.

" Proceed to Blackmail Mabel "

How though? I tried everything and only got the spanking scene when I got her stuck to the fence. But how to finish Blackmail 1, Blackmail 2, and Blackmail 3 exactly? :S

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017

We need a herooooo
(not the game tho, just a WIP update)

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Bro seriously needs top stop making new characters. There are already tons of existing characters starving for more scenes.
no worries man, anytime soon milda will get tired of new characters and have a strong will to focus on existing ones

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
how do you get that scene?
first: you must progress through their story.
second: France
third: You must do the milk task for her and during weekend you can play with her.
forth: The minigame is hide and seek. You must beat her in rock paper scizors (ez win, the game tells you the correct answer) and the minigame will start.
fifth: She will stuck in the barn. If she doesn't appears is because you have the fastest speed walking option. Try to turn off autorun and put the slowest speed, this should do the trick.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes