lillos

May 22, 2017
guys srry but who is Tuuku fro whom I have to buy the hot oil for mia?I triggered a massage scene at 4 PM after training with mia with the lover oil,but I cannot progress with the competition on monday,I think because I have to find this special oil?Tnx in advane

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
For "Weird Sounds at Night" (and as it's indicated into the phone tips), you'll have to meet Mabel in front of the school (i.e. near the ladder) at 7 PM (eventually 8 PM) on Thursday (i.e. when Mabel is about to steal the test answer inside the school).
But same thing is happening. she's either stuck (if I adjust ladder) and I keep spanking her etc... or if I don't adjust, she steals answers. Nothing new. How to progress from 15? :S

And the walkthrough of this game is the worst walkthrough I've seen in my life lol

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
But same thing is happening. she's either stuck (if I adjust ladder) and I keep spanking her etc... or if I don't adjust, she steals answers. Nothing new. How to progress from 15? :S

And the walkthrough of this game is the worst walkthrough I've seen in my life lol
I don't remember this part in details for being honest, but the hints for this are:
10(18): Weird Sound at Night (50 AP)
- (16) After Class (11 AM Weekday, Classroom)
- (18) Mabel will wait in front of the School (7 PM, Thursday)
- Mabel's Previous Sensual Scenes can be repeatable when leading her to the Classroom
- Mabel Sensual Scenes
So, before encountering her at 7 PM on Thursday in front of the school :
- is your current step with her >= 15 (apparently it is) ?
- are your current affection points with her >= 50 ?
- have you talked to her after the class at 11 AM (i.e. to progress to step 16) ?

*** Edit ***
It's possible you'll have in fact to talk (morning) and encounter (evening) her another weekday than on Thursday (for instance on Monday or Tuesday). But it's a guess of mine, and only if it's not working on Thursday.

Last edited:

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
I don't remember this part in details for being honest, but the hints for this are:

So, before encountering her at 7 PM on Thursday in front of the school :
- is your current step with her >= 15 (apparently it is) ?
- are your current affection points with her >= 50 ?
- have you talked to her after the class at 11 AM (i.e. to progress to step 16) ?

*** Edit ***
It's possible you'll have in fact to talk (morning) and encounter (evening) her another weekday than on Thursday (for instance on Monday or Tuesday). But it's a guess of mine, and only if it's not working on Thursday.

Do you know how to get the blueprint from Ek? I've finished water sliding and backup keys thing.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
why is this event not triggering :')
Required:
2(3): Impressions Changed (20 FS) (After Pixie River Sliding Game and Daisy's Room Backup Keys)
3(5): How to Build (Morning Ek's House)
- Shop Items: New Building Blueprint, Wood, Stone (Ek at Chicken Coops)
So:
- what's your current step with Ek ? At least 3 ?
- what's your current FS with him ? At least >= 20 ?

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes