pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Thats basicly the problem for me. Consediring certain scenes require to see scenes from different characters. But the game doesnt tell you that, unless you go into phone, look into " walkthrough" find out which scene you need, then look up that scene, find out you need a scene from yet another character, look that scene up etc etc. Thanks for the reply tho.
The gameplay would be very much improved by using the normal RPGM quest log instead of the phone bullshit.

T34

Mar 9, 2019
WELP next week it is
Earliest (if lucky, cause that discord message was posted last Saturday) I would say this Sunday, while latest (most probable) being either next Monday or Tuesday. Maybe pushing to Wednesday if there is a minor complication or if something takes longer than usual. That's my guesswork.

Conveniently this week is the last week of the first half of my semester, so I'm going to have one good start to my two week holiday break.

Last edited:

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
If you actualy read my messege, you would understand that my smart has nothing to do with it. I said its way too tedious for me. I am able to trigger the scenes, but the process is way too annoying for a game, that i want to fap to. I specificly said its my opinion and there are people like you and the other guy, who are seriously lacking in reading comprehention and go on insulting people. Grow up and in words of Forest Gump "Stupid is as stupid does" Gl in life, not gonna waste more time on you.
there are different kinds of games, some are for people that just want a quick fap, like you
some are for people that like story, buildup, and some effort to get to the erotic scenes, like we have here in DLoMC

It's not wrong to like either kind of game. It is wrong to actually demand that all games must be to your liking and complaining when you use it wrong...

now, since you're so dead set on not experiencing the game in the way it's intended, I will give you a tip: the kind of game you're looking for is called "nukige", you can find a lot of games like that here:

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
there are different kinds of games, some are for people that just want a quick fap, like you
some are for people that like story, buildup, and some effort to get to the erotic scenes, like we have here in DLoMC

It's not wrong to like either kind of game. It is wrong to actually demand that all games must be to your liking and complaining when you use it wrong...

now, since you're so dead set on not experiencing the game in the way it's intended, I will give you a tip: the kind of game you're looking for is called "nukige", you can find a lot of games like that here:
Firstly to clarify, when ive said " you and the other guy" i didnt mean you, but it seems like you might have a bit of problem with reading comprehention as well. I never demanded anything, i stated my opinion and gave advice on how things might be improved. Acording to the replies i ve gotten, there are two camps of people in here. One that agrees with me and the other that , well, doesnt agree.
Also, i ve never said, iam looking for a "quick" fap. I do enjoy a good story, buildup and effort, which makes the scenes more rewarding. Thats why i dont enjoy using the gallery mode and just going through the scenes. But at the same time, i do not enjoy spending more time in walkthrough than actualy playing the game. Anyway, thanks for the tip, this conversation turned the wrong way, so i ll be ending it here.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Earliest (if lucky, cause that discord message was posted last Saturday) I would say this Sunday, while latest (most probable) being either next Monday or Tuesday. Maybe pushing to Wednesday if there is a minor complication or if something takes longer than usual. That's my guesswork.

Conveniently this week is the last week of the first half of my semester, so I'm going to have one good start to my two week holiday break.
Nah knowing how long testing take it definitely sometime next week Wednesday or Thursday who knows maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: T34 and yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
The gameplay would be very much improved by using the normal RPGM quest log instead of the phone bullshit.
Same shit with those scenes where you have to wonder what the fuck you need to click, that also fucks the gameplay on joyplay. Is the same case as when someone use anything besides renpy to make a visual novel, like "<removed>, YOU'RE SHOWING A PICTURE AFTER ANOTHER WITH SOME TEXT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE IT ON UNITY?".

T34

Mar 9, 2019
Nah knowing how long testing take it definitely sometime next week Wednesday or Thursday who knows maybe I’m wrong
Ya could be right. But at least we can agree that it's (hopeful) going to be released sometime next week. Or at least looks to be next week.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Same shit with those scenes where you have to wonder what the fuck you need to click, that also fucks the gameplay on joyplay. Is the same case as when someone use anything besides renpy to make a visual novel, like "<removed>, YOU'RE SHOWING A PICTURE AFTER ANOTHER WITH SOME TEXT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE IT ON UNITY?".
So you can see those pictures, IN 60+ FPS!!! Behold how smooth those words scroll by!

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes