Apr 23, 2022
Am i the only one, whos having increadible hard time trying to find any new evets? I just found out, that theres a mobile, that can show you what you need , what to do etc, but even so, this game would heavily benefit from some actualy quest system and ingame hits.
You're not the only one, that's why a lot of people here ask for a save file. The phone doesn't help much for missions

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
So it took 2 day from going 4 to 8 and we got like 8 left for event. So that might take 4 days, Phone update takes about 1 or 2 days as well and finally test and adjust, usually take a another two or four days so pretty much until next week
Haha so optimistic... It might just take another 2 weeks :rolleyes:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yercat

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
You're not the only one, that's why a lot of people here ask for a save file. The phone doesn't help much for missions
Yeah, iam giving up. I really like the art and the models, but i am wandering around for hours, trying to get one or two scenes. tried to follow the phone and even with it, its just way too tedious for me. Couldnt get the naked apron cooking to trigger, no matter what i tried to do during the quest with clothes.

Its just my humble opinion, but the dev should spend some time making a proper hint system or actual quest system, which tells you what to do. That way, a lot more people would enjoy it. I dont mind working for the scenes, but this is probably the first game i ve dropped like this, just because iam just tired of the "progression"

• Haha
Reactions: Reoben

GreenChicken

May 13, 2019
Yeah, iam giving up. I really like the art and the models, but i am wandering around for hours, trying to get one or two scenes. tried to follow the phone and even with it, its just way too tedious for me. Couldnt get the naked apron cooking to trigger, no matter what i tried to do during the quest with clothes.

Its just my humble opinion, but the dev should spend some time making a proper hint system or actual quest system, which tells you what to do. That way, a lot more people would enjoy it. I dont mind working for the scenes, but this is probably the first game i ve dropped like this, just because iam just tired of the "progression"
I think you might just be stupid I never had any problem finding any event in this game using the phone

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Thank you for your constructive help. I will try not to be stupid
we all sometimes struggle... seriously though; most likely the events aren't triggering because there are additional requirements that aren't stated. It's common for some other girl's questline to need to be advanced enough before a scene will trigger.

As much as it sucks if you want to see specific scene, the best way to play the game is to try to progress all questlines at the same time (while there is some overlap, 3/4 times you can do only single event during a time slot anyway, so it's no so bad).

In general I did use the phone only to manipulate time (going back in time to experience event I accidentally skipped or fast-forwarding days) and was able to see all the scenes.

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019

You're not the smartest in the class, right? haha

Reactions: GreenChicken

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Well I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this so I'll say it. this game should have netorare, there are so many male characters that it seems strange to me that there is no netorare
I wouldn't count it out considering Milda has went back on his word for things, for example gay and zoo content.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Well, code is 11/21, my guess is friday or Saturday. Really hope it will be shared here shortly.

Reoben

Feb 28, 2023
On YouTube there is a channel called TGames that does a tutorial on this game and others, at least their videos have helped me when I just started playing it.
Which one? There are a few 'TGames' channels, and none of them have gameplay of the game.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Which one? There are a few 'TGames' channels, and none of them have gameplay of the game.
, it wasn't that hard, you just had to look for "tgame daily lives" and it's the first choice.

Reactions: Reoben

Reoben

Feb 28, 2023
, it wasn't that hard, you just had to look for "tgame daily lives" and it's the first choice.
Yup lil brain at the moment i search for the channel i guess XD Thx mate
But... when you just search for TGames and the 's' is the problem here u just find other channels xD

Reactions: yercat

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
You're not the smartest in the class, right? haha
If you actualy read my messege, you would understand that my smart has nothing to do with it. I said its way too tedious for me. I am able to trigger the scenes, but the process is way too annoying for a game, that i want to fap to. I specificly said its my opinion and there are people like you and the other guy, who are seriously lacking in reading comprehention and go on insulting people. Grow up and in words of Forest Gump "Stupid is as stupid does" Gl in life, not gonna waste more time on you.

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
we all sometimes struggle... seriously though; most likely the events aren't triggering because there are additional requirements that aren't stated. It's common for some other girl's questline to need to be advanced enough before a scene will trigger.

As much as it sucks if you want to see specific scene, the best way to play the game is to try to progress all questlines at the same time (while there is some overlap, 3/4 times you can do only single event during a time slot anyway, so it's no so bad).

In general I did use the phone only to manipulate time (going back in time to experience event I accidentally skipped or fast-forwarding days) and was able to see all the scenes.
Thats basicly the problem for me. Consediring certain scenes require to see scenes from different characters. But the game doesnt tell you that, unless you go into phone, look into " walkthrough" find out which scene you need, then look up that scene, find out you need a scene from yet another character, look that scene up etc etc. Thanks for the reply tho.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes