TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Playing on joiplay is the problem since its not entirely supported. Opening the phone and night crawling will lock the game.

On the otherside, the unofficial Android port has its problems but I believe that touch screen works on that. At least for me, it crashes when you try to dream but otherwise works and doesn't lock up.
I play on Unofficial (ported on android)
And I can press buttons without any problems. Even nightcrawling

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
When i was plaaying it on my phone in order to open menu or acces events i used two fingers to touch the screen and it worked without problemn and no joyplay. i was strugling with interaction so i started experimenting by double clicking and sliding the screen until i found out that two finger touch at same time worked fine.

Ytflued

Feb 25, 2024
When i was plaaying it on my phone in order to open menu or acces events i used two fingers to touch the screen and it worked without problemn and no joyplay. i was strugling with interaction so i started experimenting by double clicking and sliding the screen until i found out that two finger touch at same time worked fine.
yes, in fact, when you press the screen with two fingers, everything works fine, even in the scene with Daisy's blanket, when the button does not work, you press with two fingers in the same way and exit this scene

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
The V3.0 should be updated soon i guess. You will have to continue from the save onwards, but know that events in this version will be added to the "Dream" on the next update, so they are not curently available.

chist1

Mar 13, 2023
friends - tell me how long it takes to complete the game with the opening of all the scenes (according to the current update)

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes