Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
I think despite the AI and writing change, I still liked the update. Anna is my favourite and im happy to see she finally got a lot of scenes now. Although I always want more. But I doubt we'll get anymore of her until Daisy maybe?

Raul111

Nov 3, 2023
How am I supposed to do the "European prince" part for Anna? I'm supposed to "wake her up", but I cam't do that in the morning. I assumed then I had to do it while sleeping together, but I have been looking at the weather for 14 days (ingame) and there are no rainy nights. What am I doing wrong? Is it bugged?
Save , sleep , go see weather , if u see rainy next day , go sleep next day, if not , repeat till u see rainy in forecast . Then f her . Or u can just pray to RNGsus and sleep every 10pm everynight

Yura_Saint

Jul 2, 2019
Пишу это сообщение только для ру [RU] комьюнити.

Я могу полностью перевести и своевременно обновлять эту игру (и не только), естественно не за спасибо. (Но и не для того чтоб рубить бабло, меня устроит вариант с добровольными донатами а перевод будет в общем доступе, но в первую очередь интересно интересует ли кого моя идея с переводами)

Пишу т.к. так и не нашел людей/команды которые бы занимались своевременными переводами игр.

Заранее извиняюсь если тут нельзя писать на иностранном языке, не отвечайте на это сообщение потому что я не думаю что тут будут рады флуду на иностранном языке, если желаете что-то обсудить напишите мне в личные сообщения, перевод скорее всего я буду выкладывать в дискорд канале но в первую очередь мне нужно знать охват аудитории которая в этом заинтересована.

Уже делают давным давно перевод на игру
spaun47rus занимается им, вбей в яндексе daily lives of my countryside ru

Reactions: paypal_tema

killerexcon

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get the milk delivery quest to trigger its not showing up for me. Never mind figured it out.

Last edited:

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
It's Kate iirc.
Really? If it's Kate&Cindy then I guess that's fine but I much rather see someone else. With Nina's route finished and us already being able to fuck every swimsuit girl (aside for Cindy) I don't see much point in Milda focusing on that.
Really wish we'd get a Daisy&Joyce update, even a Douie or Mae update would be cool.

riski sulthan

Dec 11, 2017
I can't proceed through the stuck barn scene with Anna, like no matter where I touch it doesn't register, I'm using unofficial android port...

Jun 15, 2018
Really? If it's Kate&Cindy then I guess that's fine but I much rather see someone else. With Nina's route finished and us already being able to fuck every swimsuit girl (aside for Cindy) I don't see much point in Milda focusing on that.
Really wish we'd get a Daisy&Joyce update, even a Douie or Mae update would be cool.
with how bad nina update was, I think milda will at least add some more nina and cindy content. Joyce will come on 3.3 but idk about daisy

alelecom

Dec 18, 2022
Can anyone tell me what to do in the toilet in Emmi's scene? I hide in the first one, but what do I do during the second countdown? I always get found by Betty.
Found the way: you shouldn't use the bottom cabin in the first place. You should hide behind that cabin and run towards upper cabin during the second timer.

Reactions: Zeus2895
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes