harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Hello, i need help please: i want to 100% Anna's event but i am stuck at the rainy night event. I tried it two times already by forecasting the rain, set time to 22 and go sleep (there are speech bubbles under the bed) but nothing happens, he just sleeps and wakes up like every other day....

Reactions: skarlet23

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Hello, i need help please: i want to 100% Anna's event but i am stuck at the rainy night event. I tried it two times already by forecasting the rain, set time to 22 and go sleep (there are speech bubbles under the bed) but nothing happens, he just sleeps and wakes up like every other day....
Are you sure the " "Sadoka sex scene" (activated with the "Watch movie" -> "Theo's suggestion" menu entries at the console ) is not currently pending ? This happened to another player, and it was the reason of his problem.

Reactions: skarlet23

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Are you sure the " "Sadoka sex scene" (activated with the "Watch movie" -> "Theo's suggestion" menu entries at the console ) is not currently pending ? This happened to another player, and it was the reason of his problem.
Ah thanks that might be, because at first i didn't know how to view forecast

KyoPaNec

Apr 5, 2019
How do I unlock Joyce after the update? I've met all of the event requirements, but Anna no longer milks the cows on weekends.

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
Acceptable, but is the dev avoiding Daisy on purpose? or was another vote thing?
I am not sure about if Kate was voted on but the upcoming roadmap is: 0.3.1 is Kate, 0.3.2 is Elfaba (sp?) - This one was Milda's choice, 0.3.3 is Joyce - This one was voted on.

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
I got a frustrating bug while doing the "Daisy's Room Backup Keys" quest. After doing the second boobs massage and Callum going to his room the screen turns dark, game still running. When clicking the assumed position of the bed I can tell him to sleep. After that the scene is triggered which I think should be triggered directly after second boobs massage but screen is frozen and can't do anything.
Any suggestions? Don't want to start a new game.
EDIT: Seems I am not the only one...
Seem like Daisy stage 17 quest is bug. My screen is black after the boobs massage View attachment 3549457
any fix for this?

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I got a frustrating bug while doing the "Daisy's Room Backup Keys" quest. After doing the second boobs massage and Callum going to his room the screen turns dark, game still running. When clicking the assumed position of the bed I can tell him to sleep. After that the scene is triggered which I think should be triggered directly after second boobs massage but screen is frozen and can't do anything.
Any suggestions? Don't want to start a new game.
EDIT: Seems I am not the only one...
Could you post a save file just before this scene ?

I'll see if there is a bug in the game I can identify and fix.

It's also possible it's a random bug due to the RPGM engine itself (it often happens). In this case, the only solution is saving before and then keep reloading and retrying ...

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Sure, see attachment.

I already tried it like 10 times or so. :LOL:
OK. I confirm there are 2 bugs:

- the black screen (this one is easy to fix)

- the game lock after you are sleeping and awaking. I've found the origin of the problem, but it's more complicated (hopefully I'll release a fix very soon...).

Reactions: Pirolo

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
OK. I confirm there are 2 bugs:

- the black screen (this one is easy to fix)

- the game lock after you are sleeping and awaking. I've found the origin of the problem, but it's more complicated (hopefully I'll release a fix very soon...).
Let me know if when you got a fix, I'll test it. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes