ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Unfortunately I encountered a bug and can't continue. The handjob event in the stable with Daisy after the corn harvest doesn't happen and I don't know why. I succeeded once but the game crashed with a black screen and I had to reload and now I can't continue. Suggestions?

edit: there is already the fix on the front page and I hadn't seen it, sorry

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Because not everyone is straight. What the fuck kind of question is this?
It's a game that has had entirely hetero content since it's beginning, so why would it make sense to add gay content when nobody is playing the game for that? If you're gay, you aren't going to play this game because it is predominantly hetero, and if you're bi then a single gay character isn't going to change your mind from playing / not playing. Diversifying when there is no real audience gains is stupid because all it does is put off content that people actually want.

Jun 15, 2018
Because not everyone is straight. What the fuck kind of question is this?
there are people who likes to harm their own penis. Should milda add them as well? Bro this isn't a game for you. You can find other gay games all over the internet but by majority, this is a game for us straights and WE have the right to question the decision to add gay stuffs. The same can be said when a vanilla game suddenly has ntr contents in it.

I like lolis but I don't just go around the forums and ask for it when I know the game isn't targeted to lolicons in the first place.

chokeh

Aug 14, 2017
It's laughably retarded to be on a website like this and point at any orientation, or fetish, and question why it exists or immediately assume that no one will like or participate in it. Seems to me like you're willfully ignoring the incestuous shota and loli in the room. But it's interesting to know that gay is where the line is drawn.

The artist had, back in may of last year, stated their stance on including homoerotism in the game had shifted and they were not only willing to, but were actively planning to, include such scenes. Sorry to those of you who missed this or just ignored it. Just to get those of you insecure enough to care ready, they are also planning on adding Zoo content, and had stated at the time that, much like the lesbian scenes, both of these types of scenes will have content filters and be entirely optional. To be clear, I probably won't even go for those scenes, but I am sane enough to not give a shit about what people are getting off too.

For those that are too stupid to understand, go back to getting off to your hetero incestuous shota scenes and ignore the people who will enjoy the optional gay. It genuinely shouldn't impact you, if it does you're the problem.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Guys, there's literally an option when using the phone in game that allows you to activate/deactivate certain fetishes. This includes lesbianism, gaping and internal view, for example. If lesbianism can be activated and deactivated, gay content will have the possibility to be activated and deactivated.

Now, knowing this, would you all idiots shut the fuck up and stop whining? Thank you.

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
It's laughably retarded to be on a website like this and point at any orientation, or fetish, and question why it exists or immediately assume that no one will like or participate in it. Seems to me like you're willfully ignoring the incestuous shota and loli in the room. But it's interesting to know that gay is where the line is drawn.

The artist had, back in may of last year, stated their stance on including homoerotism in the game had shifted and they were not only willing to, but were actively planning to, include such scenes. Sorry to those of you who missed this or willfully ignored it. Just to get those of you insecure enough to care ready, they are also planning on adding Zoo content, and had stated at the time that, much like the lesbian scenes, both of these types of scenes will have content filters and be entirely optional. To be clear, I probably won't even go for those scenes, but I am sane enough to not give a shit about what people are getting off to.

For those that are too stupid to understand, go back to getting off to your hetero incestuous shota scenes and ignore the people who will enjoy the optional gay. It genuinely shouldn't impact you, if it does you're the problem.
says "you're the problem" after calling everyone insecure and willfully ignoring my point lol

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Guys, there's literally an option when using the phone in game that allows you to activate/deactivate certain fetishes. This includes lesbianism, gaping and internal view, for example. If lesbianism can be activated and deactivated, gay content will have the possibility to be activated and deactivated.

Now, knowing this, would you all idiots shut the fuck up and stop whining? Thank you.
there are a lot of people on this site that seem to think criticism is a taboo and that people who voice their opinions should shut up and happily consoom what they're being fed. Why are you so hard-pressed over discussion?

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

chokeh

Aug 14, 2017
says "you're the problem" after calling everyone insecure and willfully ignoring my point lol
I had a thing written up but chose to delete it because I felt like it was too insulting to assume someone was dumb enough to not understand that people can have more than one fetish, that bi-sexuals and other similar orientations exist, and that pandering is a thing for a reason.

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
I had a thing written up but chose to delete it because I felt like it was too insulting to assume someone was dumb enough to not understand that people can have more than one fetish, that bi-sexuals and other similar orientations exist, and that pandering is a thing for a reason.
I don't get what point you're trying to get across, I just mean to say that gay content in a straight game and straight content in a gay game seems counterproductive. Nobody denied that other sexualities exist, and I don't understand what you mean by "and that pandering is a thing for a reason", that's a little vague, the whole thing is kind of vague. If you're calling me or someone else here stupid then okay

Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
Normally I don't mind adding gay content but here it is simply unnecessary, it is not a game for that content if Milda wanted to include that content she would better make a game focused on that, I care little or nothing about the new character at most there will only be two scenes where the protagonist teaches him to masturbate and from there it will be years until we see content related to it again and as they said it is optional so you are not obliged to see it.

Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
But even so, even if you have the option to block said content, there will be those who complain. The best thing Milda could do is release two versions of the game, one common where the gay content is not included and another where, if said content is included, I would like to know if Milda took that decision to include gay content, why they paid it or why the subscribers wanted it that way, I doubt that the latter have requested said content

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
How can i train with Nina? I am always at pool at 4pm, i click on her in the water and he just says "Hi <name>" and nothing more?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ah, we're at that season again. The season where dev adds niche content to cater to small minorities at the cost of the vast majority of the playerbase. Gotta say, I think this is the first time I see gay content being the culprit. Usually it's NTR. Most devs understand that their games won't attract a gay audience over a couple of scenes, and catering to such a small demografic isn't worth the effort. But I guess Milda doesn't.

For those of you who lack any sense of reason, I can spell it out once again. Optional content doesn't make itself. No one cares if there's people out there who fap to gay content. What we do mind is the fact that the update we experience will be shorter or take longer because time and resources are going into things we will never see.

And for those that inevitably go "I don't like X content but I support it existing as long as it's optional". Just keep in mind that while you're here being altruistic, the same people who you're trying to support are actively trying to mold the game to their liking in complete disregard to you, or any of the other players. Think about that for a sec.

PS: Also, when this topic was first brought up, I seem to recall that one of the arguments supporting this content was the fact that it was supposed to come waaaaaay down the line. After the dozens of underdeveloped characters had been properly fleshed out. Guess that wasn't true.

Last edited:

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022

You are really right! There is an option to stop the content you do not want and it is not mandatory, so can you guys calm down a little?

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes