Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Love going into a thread about a game like "Kingdom of Diapers: the enshittning" and going "Dude ewww, there's fucking scat in this? Wish game developer Scatlover69 would actually listen to his fans and remove this :("

scizorek123

Mar 15, 2022
Lately i've seen a really similiar game to this where the protag was living on some long street with a purple haired girl. He was also attending school where he had to fight with brainwashed students underground I have no idea how it was called tho. Does anybody have a clue what could it be?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eidan001

Evotheosis

Jun 16, 2024
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.3.0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0
if your device can't handle the per-map asset preloading, disable it in options and restart the game.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
How to use the farm tools, clicking still doesn't work

Last edited:
Reactions: KuroYuuki21

Evotheosis

Jun 16, 2024
You can farm on android, I've done it on the latest version. Click on the black box, it brings out the slider with tools, then select the tool you want and click on the farmable area. If you can't do that, you might have a bug
Can you give me the version you're playing on? Playing 3.0.1 and still can't click the farm tools

Raul111

Nov 3, 2023
Played the previous version(and the current version )on android and don't have any problem. Instead of clicking try to do a mini swipe on things.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes