Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
I am playing this game and I really like it. It is a real slice of life game with sex. You can mod the game to make it what you want. (But it is still being made.) But for right now, this is a good game. Not yet great.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
That's an enormous relief :) Thank you. Is there somewhere I can read about the files it creates that you know of? I've never heard of webkit.
I suppose you might be able to find out on , but probably not worth your time.
Webkit is the browser engine from Chrome, Safari, etc. so essentially all rpgmmv games are built on top of a web browser.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chungy

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
All rpgmmv games have that stuff, because it's build on nwjs.
All RPGMMV have a browser folder.
but that browser folder should not have his passwords and credit card info
So all of these files are completely normal/fine/don't steal data? Even though they reference web browsers, history, credit cards, random stuff like that when you open them in notepad etc and read them? I guess they're just default files that would be used in SQLlite databases that don't actually do anything/steal your data? (Sorry I'm not clued up on anything to do with njsw or sqllite etc)
wait, did they actually HAVE any of YOUR passwords and credit card info in those files.
or did it just have a file CALLED passwords that was completely empty or contained none of your passwords?

if they just had an empty file, it is because the web browser that comes bundled with the game creates those because it is a web browser and has no idea that it is being used to run a game that was designed to run on a browser.
if they had files with actual content that was YOUR private data, then it stole it.

From what you originally posted it sounded like you said that you found YOUR OWN passwords in it.

428f995z

Jul 22, 2023
Every couple of minutes I get a freeze. It's like the game is still running as i can hear the character moving and interacting with the enviroment but the image is stuck. It used to happen in the past every few hours but now it's literally ecpvery 2 minutes or more.

mikromurzyn

May 12, 2024
Are there any other interactions similar to those with Anna during the game of hide and seek, where you approach the characters and there is an event that is not in the gallery?

chungy

Jun 23, 2017
All RPGMMV have a browser folder.
but that browser folder should not have his passwords and credit card info

wait, did they actually HAVE any of YOUR passwords and credit card info in those files.
or did it just have a file CALLED passwords that was completely empty or contained none of your passwords?

if they just had an empty file, it is because the web browser that comes bundled with the game creates those because it is a web browser and has no idea that it is being used to run a game that was designed to run on a browser.
if they had files with actual content that was YOUR private data, then it stole it.

From what you originally posted it sounded like you said that you found YOUR OWN passwords in it.
Upon reading my initial message, I understand the confusion and profusely apologise for it- It doesn't have any of my data nor could I find any of it, but my concern was that the files, when opened (continued in edit)

Edited: In the appdata folder, the \AppData\Local\Daily Lives of My Countryside\ folder contains a folder called "Default" and some of these files are called "history", "history-journal", "top sites", "login data" etc, to pick a few. Some of these, when opened, reference the words "credit card", "history", "password" etc - These were what my and the previous posts about it were querying. :) Hope that's more concise.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Upon reading my initial message, I understand the confusion and profusely apologise for it- It doesn't have any of my data nor could I find any of it, but my concern was that the files, when opened (continued in edit)

Edited: In the appdata folder, the \AppData\Local\Daily Lives of My Countryside\ folder contains a folder called "Default" and some of these files are called "history", "history-journal", "top sites", "login data" etc, to pick a few. Some of these, when opened, reference the words "credit card", "history", "password" etc - These were what my and the previous posts about it were querying. :) Hope that's more concise.
Oh, thank you for explaining.

Well, as Pigg explained earlier, newer versions of RPGM were designed to run in a browser. To make them run outside a browser they literally bundle a browser with the game and then have it load the game.
Which is why you are seeing such sus sounding folder names. So long as they don't actually contain any of your private data then you are good.

Reactions: chungy

chungy

Jun 23, 2017
Oh, thank you for explaining.

Well, as Pigg explained earlier, newer versions of RPGM were designed to run in a browser. To make them run outside a browser they literally bundle a browser with the game and then have it load the game.
Which is why you are seeing such sus sounding folder names. So long as they don't actually contain any of your private data then you are good.
Yeah, that's a relief then. I assume you likely have the same folders/files if you wanted to check them out anyways. I daresay it would have been brought up much sooner than now if any sort of malicious stuff was involved anyway. Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes