krunkasf

May 9, 2022
Idk why devs just decide not to get multiple people to work on a game, but decide to take months to get out one single update, maybe its a preference idek

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Idk why devs just decide not to get multiple people to work on a game, but decide to take months to get out one single update, maybe its a preference idek
Greed.

"Why would i hire some and spend my money if a can do it and take as much time as i want?"

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Not just greed, in Belgium at least
Greed.

"Why would i hire some and spend my money if a can do it and take as much time as i want?"
Not just greed, in Belgium the legal requirements to hire somebody is a fcking pain in the ass, I would not personnally.

Last edited:

xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Duude i just realized he has +12k subscribers, he's making a fuckton of money, easily 20 a month for sure. He really needs to hire someone to help him, it's a must for the sake of the game.
he has a writer thats it im pretty sure
thinlax is there name i guess

Mar 31, 2020
Duude i just realized he has +12k subscribers, he's making a fuckton of money, easily 20 a month for sure. He really needs to hire someone to help him, it's a must for the sake of the game.
Free followers are counted as subscribers under SS. Last time I checked several months ago his monthly rev was close to 5 grand a month which is nowhere close to 20k

Aug 19, 2020
Why would he get multiple people to work on the game? Sure, we get the game faster, but does he get anything from that? Maybe he'd get more subscribers, but that'd likely be offset by the cost of hiring someone.

It's certainly not going to make his job any more fun to have complete strangers make changes to his own pet project. I know for sure if I was making a game i'd absolutely hate other people doing their own thing with it.

Plus, hiring people full time is often a pain in the ass. Being a freelance developer is far easier and less stressful than essentially being the boss of a small company.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes