IsKamiiKazz

Dec 10, 2022
Anyone know how to give massage with joiplay ? Can't seem to do anything at that point
When using Joiplay, it is not possible to perform events such as Daisy massage....etc

I hope you will look into and fix these problems :)
Join the joiplay server, someone made a patch that allows you to do the farming, massage, night visits and access the phone without the need of a mouse or if you can't be bothered use a Bluetooth mouse
hope this helps

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
does the game have a good story and characters or is it an animation collecting game like peasant quest?
Not when the game has polls and I might be wrong here but I think majority of the decisions are from the subscribers I could be wrong. And with that there are still some old characters(Betty, Marie, girl in bench) that still doesn't have any story or scenes at all. It feels like the introductions of new characters is kind of rushed well I wouldn't say rushed but I think you guys get the point.
This is also said in the subscribestar as well:
Some aspects of the game will be molded based on your opinions, so keep following the project to participate in the discussions/polls!

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
Not when the game has polls and I might be wrong here but I think majority of the decisions are from the subscribers I could be wrong. And with that there are still some old characters(Betty, Marie, girl in bench) that still doesn't have any story or scenes at all. It feels like the introductions of new characters is kind of rushed well I wouldn't say rushed but I think you guys get the point.
This is also said in the subscribestar as well:
The whole selected by subscribers has become a trap lol, people don't have any options when THERE ARE LIMITED CHOICES EACH TIME to begin with!
It's like choosing between which window you want to jump out of, the sensible path isn't even in the options

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes