Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Jesus. Again, this sounds like another excuse IRL predators would make. "I'm not at fault here officer, SHE (underaged girl) started doing it to me".
I'm really starting to think all these moral preachers are the most dangerous ones here.
You've taken one snippet of the response and ran with it.

Reminds me off all these edited TikToker videos posted online these.

Edited for their viewpoint.

Just stop.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
You've taken one snippet of the response and ran with it.

Reminds me off all these edited TikToker videos posted online these.

Edited for their viewpoint.

Just stop.
Dude, yes I quoted this line because it was the wildest thing you've said. I'm not gonna write essays like some people. Now if you don't want to get called out next time, get down your moral highground and think twice before posting stuff.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
mui
Dude, yes I quoted this line because it was the wildest thing you've said. I'm not gonna write essays like some people. Now if you don't want to get called out next time, get down your moral highground and think twice before posting stuff.
I'm not on any moral high ground here. I was just posting my POV on this matter as I seen it here so keep jumping to conclusions like you are.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Mods, can you guys do something about those spergs. Reddit is that way.
I know I said I wasn't going to get involved with the argument, but I kind of got pulled into it. Treaded too closely to the whirlpool, I guess you could say.

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes