yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Idk everytime i play this game i realize how inconsistent the writing is. It's just crazy... But the art is still good. I guess the writer didn't touch early stuff at all, so that's why.
Yep, he did say he has a writer but I don't know if it this for story telling or grammar correction. I want to believe it's the second one since the passing of the story sucks balls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Green

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah I don't mind Loli at all, but i'm missing the milfs honestly :( That Being said we are supposed to get some Kate this update too, hopefully good scenes !
we get a bit of both before the full milf focus with the next 3 updates, hopefully they will be great

Reactions: Padav22

SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
Calm down guys. 0.3.1 (Kate), 0.3.2 (Elphaba), 0.3.3 (Joyce) and 0.3.4 (Daisy). Remembering that you are complaining about loli content in an update that will be focused on Kate, the loli is just a bonus. The next 12 months are pretty much all milf content. What Milda can do is in updates focused on milfs, add bonus content for lolis, for example, sleep sex Anna in Daisy's update.

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
He should revisit some of his older characters imo. I want to have sex with aunt daisy in the barn,in her room,in the bath,on the roof. I also want to have sex with aunt douie in her bedroom while uncle is peeking. But he can't do jack shit because he's a cheater and i'll tell on him,the bastard. Corona the mailgirl also needs a good fucking.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
He should revisit some of his older characters imo. I want to have sex with aunt daisy in the barn,in her room,in the bath,on the roof. I also want to have sex with aunt douie in her bedroom while uncle is peeking. But he can't do jack shit because he's a cheater and i'll tell on him,the bastard. Corona the mailgirl also needs a good fucking.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Reactions: rxfxxl and armiax3

GatoGordo6904

Jan 27, 2024
Any help? I can't do anything with the phone or touch anything, I can't even exit the phone... I'm playing it with mobile with joiplay...
There is an unofficial version for mobile where you can play using touch
I think you better download it
Just warning you that in it you will have to use cheat to do some missions since you can't plant crops
(I don't speak English and I used Google translate to write this)

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Calm down guys. 0.3.1 (Kate), 0.3.2 (Elphaba), 0.3.3 (Joyce) and 0.3.4 (Daisy). Remembering that you are complaining about loli content in an update that will be focused on Kate, the loli is just a bonus. The next 12 months are pretty much all milf content. What Milda can do is in updates focused on milfs, add bonus content for lolis, for example, sleep sex Anna in Daisy's update.
I'll be frank, the arguing is fucking atrotious. One guy's spewing nothing but ad hominem, virtue signaling, and throwing all these accusations and "get on a watchlist"s around and everyone else is trying to tell this guy off but he won't fuckin' listen. I was gonna join in but then I realized it would be utterly pointless in the end and my posts would get deleted in due time anyway along with the rest of the arguement. Not worth my time, not worth my effort. Anyway, since there's no update at the moment, I'll just go ahead and stop checking the thread for today. Upcoming content shown looks alright but I'm looking forward to that sweet MILF content.

Reactions: jokersama
4.10 star(s) 163 Votes