yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Free followers are counted as subscribers under SS. Last time I checked several months ago his monthly rev was close to 5 grand a month which is nowhere close to 20k
I thought free didn't count, subscribestar and every plataform for raising funds for projects should show what's the amount received every month, as some kind of transparency for supporters.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Not just greed, in Belgium at least

Not just greed, in Belgium the legal requirements to hire somebody is a fcking pain in the ass, I would not personnally.
Nah, wasn't talking about hiring in the reality of making a contract, hire as in just pay someone to work with you on the illegal side, like every project on those plataforms.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Nah, wasn't talking about hiring in the reality of making a contract, hire as in just pay someone to work with you on the illegal side, like every project on those plataforms.
Yeah then get in trouble with your taxes, you gotta pay a % of what you earn, but if you pay somebody on the side, you are basically paying taxes on money you don't even own, cause you payed somebody else with it xD
I don't know how it works in your country, but over here it's very simple, let's say you earn 4K a month, since you didn't hire the dude, and like I said it's a massive legal pain in the ass, you pay him again example 1.5k, that means you technically only get 2.5k a month right, well you still gotta pay taxes equivalent to 4k a month, basically you get fucked, I would not hire anybody if I worked on a project like this, way WAY too costly you don't even realize, now depending on where you live maybe you can have some sort of work around I don't know.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah then get in trouble with your taxes, you gotta pay a % of what you earn, but if you pay somebody on the side, you are basically paying taxes on money you don't even own, cause you payed somebody else with it xD
I don't know how it works in your country, but over here it's very simple, let's say you earn 4K a month, since you didn't hire the dude, and like I said it's a massive legal pain in the ass, you pay him again example 1.5k, that means you technically only get 2.5k a month right, well you still gotta pay taxes equivalent to 4k a month, basically you get fucked, I would not hire anybody if I worked on a project like this, way WAY too costly you don't even realize, now depending on where you live maybe you can have some sort of work around I don't know.
Here you have to add the employee taxes ("work taxes") that are expensive as fuck, that's why i puted liked that. Still depends on the % you have to pay. Anyway here it would be cheaper.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Idk everytime i play this game i realize how inconsistent the writing is. It's just crazy... But the art is still good. I guess the writer didn't touch early stuff at all, so that's why.

Reactions: yercat and Padav22
4.10 star(s) 163 Votes