cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
If you could intuit anything at all of value you would realize that the one guy is doing that because his argument was misrepresented no short of 5 times in the span of 24 hours. But honestly, I'm done arguing with morons.

People literally going, "Look at this hypocrite who wants to ban loli from this game!" when that was never once what I was arguing. And when I tried to give them what I was pointing out they went right back to putting false accusations towards me, false dichotomies, and false attributions.

So yeah, as far as I'm concerned these are disillusioned pedos that can smd. They aren't here to be reasonable, they are here to protect the sanctity of their totally normal statements. :sick: :WutFace:

And for the record, there is nothing wrong with virtue signaling a pedo. The fuck you mean? That people are supposed to ignore the villiage idiot spying on your children? People virtue signal to signify a problem that needs to be addressed. Just because you have a problem with someone addressing an issue doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist. Given the option of a world where people virtue signal and one where people ignore a problem I'd choose the first one every time. You don't want to live in a world where people don't virtue signal. You think you do, because you don't actually think, but you don't.
As I have stated previously, I am refraining from speaking to you because I don't want to muddy my toes in this terrible argument where no one can bother speaking like adults. You're writing an essay at someone who doesn't want to listen to or read it. Get over yourself, but leave me out of it. In other words: 'Thanks, but no thanks.'
1716055629405010.jpg

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
If you could intuit anything at all of value you would realize that the one guy is doing that because his argument was misrepresented no short of 5 times in the span of 24 hours. But honestly, I'm done arguing with morons.

People literally going, "Look at this hypocrite who wants to ban loli from this game!" when that was never once what I was arguing. And when I tried to give them what I was pointing out they went right back to putting false accusations towards me, false dichotomies, and false attributions.

So yeah, as far as I'm concerned these are disillusioned pedos that can smd. They aren't here to be reasonable, they are here to protect the sanctity of their totally normal statements. :sick: :WutFace:

And for the record, there is nothing wrong with virtue signaling a pedo. The fuck you mean? That people are supposed to ignore the villiage idiot spying on your children? People virtue signal to signify a problem that needs to be addressed. Just because you have a problem with someone addressing an issue doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist. Given the option of a world where people virtue signal and one where people ignore a problem I'd choose the first one every time. You don't want to live in a world where people don't virtue signal. You think you do, because you don't actually think, but you don't.
1722154400193.png

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018

oh look at the little rager junior, gonna cry? :D

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
As I have stated previously, I am refraining from speaking to you because I don't want to muddy my toes in this terrible argument where no one can bother speaking like adults. You're writing an essay at someone who doesn't want to listen to or read it. Get over yourself, but leave me out of it. In other words: 'Thanks, but no thanks.'
View attachment 3875032
Yeah ignore him, personnally I'm trolling him a bit, cause he got mad over nothing earlier and I thought it was a bit funny, might be chidlish but who gives a fuck. This game is amazing and nothing else on this thread matters :)

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes