rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Shouldn't this be a review instead of a discussion post?
No?

When you have people asking why they can't progress in the game, and someone bothers to answer all of those current and possible future questions, it's a bit odd being pedantic about why a post discussing the game's current state is in the discussion section. I mean, I could repurpose it to be a review, but that's not the intent, of which is already mentioned in the post.

Last edited:

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Why is it always the case that the games with the best art are either furry/gay/no sexual content or completely devoid of any actual content or sensible direction?

I love this art. It's absolutely my vibe. I want more of it. But holy shit, please add some sort of progress system that lets you know where you're at in the game. The quest system is useless. I wasted so many hours on this game just to learn that there's actually no reason to do anything outside a few very choice actions that leads to only a few scenes. The game does not let you know if you reached the end of any routes. It does not let you know if an item is useless. And so, I'm going to save everyone the time I wasted by letting you know exactly what there is available here, because the game sure as fuck doesn't. And there's not much. At all.

*I confirmed this btw by decrypting the game and extracting all images.

Note: This isn't a guide. I'm just pointing out the extent of the content. Follow the changelog on the first page as an actual walkthrough/guide.

Friendship grind:
Daisy: 40
Anna: 20

Yup. That's it. That's all you need for the current release. Grinding anyone else's friendship points is completely... you guessed it, pointless. The game will not tell you that. Yes, even the cows. You cannot complete the Milk quest, which it again does not inform you of. Anna will tell you you have too little milk even if you're at cow level 99. Drinking the milk doesn't do shit. Getting milk bottles doesn't do shit.

What's in the game:

Scenes:
-Daisy:
1. You have 3 "scenes" with her in the bathroom. They are all the same scene with slight progression. It ends with the footjob. Follow the guide.
2. You have two scenes with her in her bedroom. One is a massage, one is sleeping with her. No progression.
3. You have two scenes with her at the kitchen/table. One underneath the table when you drop your spoon(random chance), and one during the laundry quest where she's in an apron. No progression.

-Anna:
1. You have one scene with her when she's sleeping in her room and your friendship is >20. You can finally use her hand, that's it. No progression.
2. You have one scene with her when you peep while she's in the bathroom, as well as entering the bathroom at 3pm which is a copy of when you first meet her. None of it escalates into anything further.
3. At the kitchen table if you drop your spoon, there's a random chance she isn't wearing panties. Same with Daisy.

-School:
1. The girl at the bench has only one progression. Keep talking to her each day and she'll spread. That's it. No progression.
2. The nurse has no further content other than her introduction bit.
3. The swim team has no content other than spying at the bushes, and getting caught by kate. That's it. Joining the swim team does nothing for now. Follow the guide.
4. If you fail the weekly exam, you get a scene with the teacher at 1pm. That's it. Don't bother studying for your tests, it's pointless.
You realise this game only came out a few moths ago and plus to draw amazing art like this it takes time and he/she isnt working full time. Its only in its early stages and the dev mentioned that this is his/her first game so calm down and give it time.Next update the phone is getting added so you know what to do and stuff so no need to cry

Last edited:

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
You realise this game only came out a few moths ago and plus to draw amazing art like this it takes time and he/she isnt working full time. Its only in its early stages and the dev mentioned that this is his/her first game so calm down and give it time.Next update the phone is getting added so you know what to do and stuff so no need to cry
Stop throwing a tantrum because someone is criticizing the game. That is the entire point of a discussion. Instead of providing a completely childish hot take on my comment with your selective reading, instead note that I also praise the game, look forward to more, and give a full overview of available content. White Knighting for the dev doesn't get you internet points, and is counterproductive to actual constructive criticism. What I said still stands. A basic system tracking progress should have been the first order of operations. There is a reason so many questions have popped up in this thread in utter confusion of what they can or cannot do. That said, I'm looking forward to the dev making progress on the game. As for you, kindly drop the ignorance and narrowmindedness. I love his art, and I love harvest moon. People discuss in detail what they don't like because they want to see more, not because they want to see less.

Last edited:

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
is there a walkthough guide cause i have no idea what to do on the second day
So, there are 6 H-scenes in total right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think I missed anything.
EDIT: Added a few "Extra" that I was actually missing (thanks for people noting this). This time for sure.
Probably the closest thing to a guide.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Why is it always the case that the games with the best art are either furry/gay/no sexual content or completely devoid of any actual content or sensible direction?

I love this art. It's absolutely my vibe. I want more of it. But holy shit, please add some sort of progress system that lets you know where you're at in the game. The quest system is useless. I wasted so many hours on this game just to learn that there's actually no reason to do anything outside a few very choice actions that leads to only a few scenes. The game does not let you know if you reached the end of any routes. It does not let you know if an item is useless. And so, I'm going to save everyone the time I wasted by letting you know exactly what there is available here, because the game sure as fuck doesn't. And there's not much. At all.

*I confirmed this btw by decrypting the game and extracting all images.

Note: This isn't a guide. I'm just pointing out the extent of the content. Follow the changelog on the first page as an actual walkthrough/guide.

Friendship grind:
Daisy: 40
Anna: 20

Yup. That's it. That's all you need for the current release. Grinding anyone else's friendship points is completely... you guessed it, pointless. The game will not tell you that. Yes, even the cows. You cannot complete the Milk quest, which it again does not inform you of. Anna will tell you you have too little milk even if you're at cow level 99. Drinking the milk doesn't do shit. Getting milk bottles doesn't do shit.

What's in the game:

Scenes:
-Daisy:
1. You have 3 "scenes" with her in the bathroom. They are all the same scene with slight progression. It ends with the footjob. Follow the guide.
2. You have two scenes with her in her bedroom. One is a massage, one is sleeping with her. No progression.
3. You have two scenes with her at the kitchen/table. One underneath the table when you drop your spoon(random chance), and one during the laundry quest where she's in an apron. No progression.

-Anna:
1. You have one scene with her when she's sleeping in her room and your friendship is >20. You can finally use her hand, that's it. No progression.
2. You have one scene with her when you peep while she's in the bathroom, as well as entering the bathroom at 3pm which is a copy of when you first meet her. None of it escalates into anything further.
3. At the kitchen table if you drop your spoon, there's a random chance she isn't wearing panties. Same with Daisy.

-School:
1. The girl at the bench has only one progression. Keep talking to her each day and she'll spread. That's it. No progression.
2. The nurse has no further content other than her introduction bit.
3. The swim team has no content other than spying at the bushes, and getting caught by kate. That's it. Joining the swim team does nothing for now. Follow the guide.
4. If you fail the weekly exam, you get a scene with the teacher at 1pm. That's it. Don't bother studying for your tests, it's pointless.
There...
Try checking the comments of the users, there is lot of users that comes to the comments and ask the same question, once, and again, there is like a hundred comments of users asking for a walkthrough, and nobody check the changelog, or the comments.

Reactions: rspkers

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
There’s not enough to warrant a guide. Just talk to both of them every hour, and check things marked with “Check”. Watch TV and play games to advance time. Until school starts, there isn’t much to do.

Dec 8, 2019
Here are the save files for all "Heart" scenes. For version 0.1.5 only.

Also, beware of save file 13, do not go into your room if you use file save 13. I hacked it a bit so it's fucked up but seeing as that's the first "Heart" scene it should be easy for you to just work your way through it.

EDIT: Reupload file to include global rpg save.

Last edited:

therunerage

May 27, 2018

Also, beware of save file 13, do not go into your room if you use file save 13. I hacked it a bit so it's fucked up but seeing as that's the first "Heart" scene it should be easy for you to just work your way through it.
where do i put the save file? i put it on the www save but it didnt appear

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Great art, and I hope he release more versions in shorter time, but I don't complain if he takes time.

WatchLuck

Jan 15, 2020

i think you should include the ´´global.rpgsave´´ file otherwise the save doesn´t work

Aug 8, 2020
There isn't much H-content with Anna yet, only a sleeping scene that was added a while ago.
Which is kinda surprising, what with how she milks cows and sucks on the udders, really being concerned about her mom finding out about that. I'd have figured that'd be one of the first things added. But still, plenty of updates to come, I hope.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes